Android 6.0.1 R2 for UDOO Quad/Dual
Here is it, friends:
2016-11-24, v6.0.1 R2:
– Source code updated to android-6.0.1_r74
– Autofocus enabled in the Camera app for the UDOO Camera module
– The /data partition can be expanded to fit the whole SD card from Settings/UDOO
– SuperSU updated to version 2.78
– Switch to GCC 5.3 for Kernel and U-Boot
– Security patches updated to November 2016
– Minor bug fixes and improvements
Nota Bene: The Android image can be flashed on a Micro SD of at least 4 GB.
As you have read, main change is the support for autofocus in the camera app for the UDOO Camera.