UDOO DUAL & QUAD
UDOO is a multi development platform solution for Android, Linux, Arduino™ and Google ADK 2012. The board is designed to provide a flexible environment that allows to explore the new frontiers of the Internet of Things. UDOO allows you to switch between Linux and Android in a few seconds, simply by replacing the Micro SD card and rebooting the system.
UDOO is compatible with all the sketches, tutorials and resources available on the Arduino community as well as all the shields, sensors and actuators for Arduino DUE available on the market.
Warning: UDOO I/O pins are 3.3V only compliant. Providing shields with higher voltage, like 5V, could damage the board. Use only shields Arduino DUE compatible (3.3V).
UDOO Starting Manual: http://udoo.org/download/files/Documents/UDOO_Starting_Manual_beta0.4_11_28_2013.pdf
- Freescale i.MX 6 ARM Cortex-A9 CPU Dual/Quad core 1GHz
- Integrated graphics, each processor provides 3 separated accelerators for 2D, OpenGL® ES2.0 3D and OpenVG™
- Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (same as Arduino Due)
- RAM DDR3 1GB
- 76 fully available GPIO
- Arduino-compatible R3 1.0 pinout
- HDMI and LVDS + Touch (I2C signals)
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 MBit)
- WiFi Module
- Mini USB and Mini USB OTG
- USB type A (x2) and USB connector (requires a specific wire)
- Analog Audio and Mic
- SATA (Only Quad-Core version)
- Camera connection
- Micro SD (boot device)
- Power Supply 12V and External Battery connector
UDOObuntu, the official Operating System for UDOO, has been designed with 2 goals in mind: speed and user friendly. This new OS is armHF which means it has hard floats hardware support out of the box, even for the Arduino libraries.
- Based on Lubuntu 12.04 armHF with LXDE
- Arduino IDE v1.5.8
- UDOO Configuration Tool
- Serial library Examples for C, Java, Python, PHP and NodeJS
- Remote Desktop service (VNC)
- Open CV with Examples for C, Java, Python
- Development IDEs: Scratch, Code Blocks, Bluefish
- Audio Dev Tools: Pure Data, JackControl
UDOO runs Android 4.4.2 including all the features of an Android device. With Arduino-compatible Embedded you have the possibility to use the Accessory Development Kit (ADK) 2012 and connect digital and analog sensors and actuators to Android.
- Based on AOSP distro
- Root permission (Powered by SuperSu)
- TSCalibration App/li>
- Bluetooth (kickstarter dongle)
- Internal usbotg managment
- Ethernet manager app
- File Manager
- Audio HDMI or onboard
- GAPPs installation allowed
- ADB wireless app