New Profile Posts

1. Gary
    Gary
    How do i swipe the screen to get exit the screen off my tv screen
    1. waltervl
      waltervl
      Please create a thread in the correct Board forum (neo/Quad/Dual). Also state on what operating system you are working (Uduubuntu, Android 4, Android 6)
      Jan 18, 2017
  2. Goutam bhat
    Goutam bhat
    I have a c code , i need to execute that program in M4 processor using linux terminal. Can anyone please guide me how to do it?
  3. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Maurice
    How can I do that?

My hardware theme is a MyOpenLab application that does not need driver.

Give me instructions
  4. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza modjo
    Hi, I need help or clarification.

I am using a translator. In UDO Neo I try to use an application called MyOpenLab, and it does not execute well, I leave you the https://myopenlab.de the program facilitates the programming of real industrial applications.

The problem in Linux, there is no driver, or a software firm for udoo and arduino.

Please help
  5. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza delba

I am using a translator. In UDO Neo I try to use an application called MyOpenLab, and it does not execute well, I leave you the https://myopenlab.de the program facilitates the programming of real industrial applications.

The problem in Linux, there is no driver, or a software firm for udoo and arduino.

Please help
    1. waltervl
      waltervl
      Jan 4, 2017
  6. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Cyril BOSSELUT

Please help
  7. Azadtrib
    Azadtrib
    محکمہ موسمیات نے صورتحال سے آگاہ کر دیا،بڑے پیمانے پر نقل مکان کا خدشہ
  8. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Maurice
    How can I confirm the account and create another thread
  9. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Andrea Rovai
    Good morning to everybody.

I'm using MyOpenLab, so that it can exploit its full potential of its UDO series products NEO, QUAD and X86 asks me for a driver to use with its UDOO processors for both graphics, data processing and Arduino processor
    1. Andrea Rovai
      Andrea Rovai
      Hi Carlos, if you want to reach more people with your posts you may want to publish a post in the forum, not a profile post, that usually get a lesser reach.
      Jan 10, 2017
  10. Carlos Mendoza
    Buenos días con todos.

Estoy Usando MyOpenLab, para que pueda explotar todo su potencial de sus productos UDO serie NEO, QUAD y X86 me pide un driver para usar con su procesadores UDOO tanto para el procesamiento gráfico, y de datos para crear un ejecutable y para procesador Arduino.
    Me puede decir cómo se puede solucionar para UDOObuntu, Android, Windows, y Linux.
  11. Carlos Mendoza
    Part 4: But to take full advantage of your card potential to 90% of the processors for udoo and Arduino. I need the Firmata code for UDOO NEO, QUAD and UDOOX86.

Please help me and we help because in the forum I can not find solutions
  12. Carlos Mendoza
    Part 3: to make an industrial automation in data acquisition, execution options, database and archives (office automation) with very complex mechatronics in something very simple.
    Requires to run with 20Mz and very little RAM on Linux and Windows inside your UDOO cards. I just try to see the potential, to integrate it into their cards.
  13. Carlos Mendoza
    Part 2 Arduino, labview, MaTlab, Python, Java, C ++, .Net, etc., in development cards of all kinds, PLC in order. Everything very simple and simplified creates executable and exportable programs.Apart from that it requires little knowledge of programming because it has integrated the graphic language code like LabView that simplifies it a lot, which as I can add other languages there as well
  14. Carlos Mendoza
    Part 2
    Arduino, labview, MaTlab, Python, Java, C ++, .Net, etc., in development cards of all kinds, PLC in order. Everything very simple and simplified creates executable and exportable programs.
    Apart from that it requires little knowledge of programming because it has integrated the graphic language code like LabView that simplifies it a lot, which as I can add other languages there as well
  15. Carlos Mendoza
    Hello, I need a huge help, besides I'm using a translator from Spanish to English
    I'm with a program called MyOpenLab, it's a free software program with a lot of potential. It can be used with any operating system platform, with any kind of Linux, Windows, MAC, eye with culaquiera, in addition has a series of languages integrated all in one as the potential of programs like Android
  16. sam7281
    sam7281 jas-mx
  17. patrykk
    patrykk kindiss
    Hi,
    Is there currently possibility to buy a ucase. I'm interested of a ucase full option.
    best regards,
  18. objectr
    objectr Andrea Rovai
    Hi Andrea,

just tested the new Android image, unfortunately the audio noise issue still remains exactly the same. just plug headphones in and boot the Udoo Quad with the latest Android. You will hear a constant hissing noise, which renders the device useless for any halfway-serious audio applications. Please re-open the forum thread as this is not solved.

Thank you
    1. Andrea Rovai
      Andrea Rovai
      Can you give me a link please? Thanks
      Dec 19, 2016
    2. objectr
  19. Gla
    Gla Andrea Rovai
    Hi Andrea,

I need your piece of advice.
    I wish to connect many ( 2 or three ) udoo bricks of different sensors in the same board and to act (send/receive) data simultaneously ( for example a temperature brick, a light brick and a humidity brick) . Is that possible?

Have a look in the following discussion.
    Running udoo brick and arduino sensors simultaneously?
    Discussion in 'UDOO NEO'
    1. Andrea Rovai
      Andrea Rovai
      Hi GIa, yes to both your questions. 1) Yes, you can use all the bricks at the same time. They allow to attach them one another in a cascade configuration. 2) Yes, you can use both bricks and motion sensors at the same time. Next time please, rather than writing me a profile post (which other people tend to ditch) tag me instead in the topic directly.
      Dec 19, 2016
  20. dormen
    dormen
    angel gador