Arduino MPU adresses on UDO

Discussion in 'Arduino IDE' started by Berk, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Berk

Berk New Member

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with MPU_6050 adresses on UDO. I can take angles with easily from device. But, I need to manage frequency of sampling in order to set some variables. Arudiono-IDE gives the error which is belowing:

Code:
     TWBR = ((F_CPU / 400000L) - 16) / 2; // Set I2C frequency to 400kHz
    How can I fix this problem?

Thank you.

2. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

I suppose from your other messages you use the Udoo Neo. This device uses a different I2C wire library than an Arduino Uno. The variable TWBR is not a valid variable in this.
    The wire library used on the Neo can be found here https://github.com/UDOOboard/arduino-board-package/tree/boardmanager/udoo/solox/libraries/Wire and in your Arduino IDE
    I took a short look and found the TWI_CLOCK variable but I don't know what valid values are other than the given. Perhaps look into the CPP if there is more information. Also look into the freescale reference manual http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/do...ORMAT=pdf&WT_ASSET=Documentation&fileExt=.pdf

Berk likes this.
  3. Berk

Berk New Member

Thank you so much waltervl for you have interested in. I have predicted like this problem. This device so unique :cool:
    I will look wire libraries and freescale reference manual. Also, I will try that TWI_CLOCK command in order to get sampling frequency..

4. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

I saw later there is also a set clock function in the udoo neo wire library so perhaps that will do the trick.

5. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

By the way, are you using an external sensor or the internal 9 axis sensors of the Neo (full)

6. Berk

Berk New Member

No problem thank you very much again :) I use that MPU6050 which it is external 6 axis sensor. But I sometimes take angles from UDOO NEO. I consider that commands for greater project than prototype. I have a problem with UDOO now, I am thinking this problem about sampling time. So, I am trying that with Arduino Nano. If I fix this problem, I consider sampling time of UDOO again ;)

7. Berk

Berk New Member

Sorry for late response, I am so busy :(

waltervl likes this.