Problem with KIT LCD 15,6" Touch for QUAD/DUAL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Domenico B., Nov 19, 2015.

1. Domenico B.

Domenico B. New Member

Hello,
    I have purchased 2 KIT LCD 15.6 "Touch for QUAD / DUAL but they both have a problem: display loses calibration after a couple of hours of running. I have noticed that I can feel a sort of electric current on the screen surface when i touch it with my finger and the only way to make it disappear is by touching simultaneously the aluminium case of the display with the finger of the other hand. I have already tried to connect the display with a ground wire but it still doesn't work How can I work this out? Thank you

2. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Apart from the electric feeling, do you mean that the device is unusable?

3. Domenico B.

Domenico B. New Member

No I can't use it because it looses calibration so when I touch one point of the displat with my finger the cursors moves to another direction. I think the problem is connected to the electrical current I can feel on the surface. When I touch the display I feel a sort of vibration.

No non riesco ad utilizzarlo perché perde la calibrazione. Inoltre, come ho detto precedentemente, si percepisce un flusso di corrente sulla superficie del display che svanisce se io stesso, e no qualcun altro, tocca con l'altra mano il case in alluminio. Ho provato a collegare a massa il case in alluminio ma il problema persiste.

4. Andrea Rovai

Could you please open a ticket and explain your problem? Eventually you can write your problem in Italian if you prefer

5. Domenico B.

Domenico B. New Member

I have opened the ticket but I have no feedback if I succeded or failed

Writing in languages other than English is forbidden in this forum, only English is allowed. Moreover requests of this kind must be made via private messages or through the customer care (http://www.udoo.org/customer-care/).

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  6. Domenico B.

Domenico B. New Member

How can I get to know my ticket number so I can check ticket status?

7. Andrea Rovai

Check your email.
    You got a private message however.