Udoo X86 Ultra release date ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TallTim36, Feb 15, 2017.

1. TallTim36

TallTim36 New Member

Hello can anyone tell me when I can purchase this item, I have gone to the website thinking ok I will order the Udoo X86 Ultra but it's been saying it's a pre-order only so does this mean we have to wait till when to get the board has it been released elsewhere and not being ordered for Canada ?

PM please I'd like to know thanks :)

2. TallTim36

TallTim36 New Member

This is what I get it won't go past this little popup screen It's like I can't order it......

Attached Files:

3. Laura

Laura Member

Hi Tim, welcome to the forum :)

I've just tried both the EU and USA/CANADA stores, and was able to add the UDOO X86 into my cart okay.

(EDIT: Ignore following paragraph, as I originally thought you were trying to order from the US/Canada store page)
    Looking at your picture, it seems somehow the EU power supply version has loaded for you. See if this direct link to US version works: http://shop.udoo.org/usa/preorder-x86/udoo-x86-ultra-power-supply-us.html

If you still cannot add to basket and order, please post below and someone from UDOO will look into it.

cc. @Andrea Rovai

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Andrea Rovai likes this.
  4. TallTim36

TallTim36 New Member

Still getting a preorder on everything.... Not just the Udoo X86 Ultra.... ?
    Am I missing something

Attached Files:

5. Laura

Laura Member

It's pre-orders at the moment. There's no production release of UDOO X86, but will be very soon!
    March for Kickstarter backers, and then March/April for website pre-orders.

Sorry for my initial misunderstanding, I mistakenly thought you meant the country select pop-up was stopping you from pre-ordering. The boards are so close to being sent out, I forgot it was still considered a pre-order o_O

6. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Administrator Staff Member

Hi @TallTim36,
    UDOO X86, as @Laura told you (apropos, thanks Laura!), isn't on sale yet, but you can pre-order it. Shippings are going to start in April for those who've pre-ordered.
    The last image you shared doesn't show you what you have ordered or pre-ordered. Instead, it shows the models you can pre-order. If you order or pre-order something, a number will appear next to the cart on the top right of the page, like in any other e-commerce.

7. dominique

dominique New Member

@TallTim36 I too experienced that problem with the store. Try another browser. If that doesnt work try a different computer.

@Andrea Rovai Tim is experiencing a bug on your store. When you click on store it will ask you what region you are in. I dunno about other regions but when you click united states nothing happened. This happened several times to me. I eventually got it working and preordered.

impatiently waiting...

-Dom