qt5 on udoobuntu ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by modjo, Feb 6, 2015.

1. modjo

modjo Active Member

Just a little survey to know how many udoo users are interrested to have Qt5 on udoobuntu :) why, to show at udooteam than many users would to have this amazing framework (other me) and to work to build it on our card :mrgreen: thank you for your participation !

MOUADILI HICHAM likes this.
  2. nicola

nicola Member

Here I am! :mrgreen:

For what i understand there are no chance to have Qt5 run under X11, but at least being able to compile for the frame buffer would be great.

Recently Qt developers changed something regarding the graphic:
    http://blog.qt.io/blog/2015/01/20/qt-we ... ut-stacks/

3. Nat

Nat New Member

Hi guys! It is interesting challenge to compile QT5 for UdooBuntu. I have never tried but I think I will do for the frame buffer. I will let you know.

4. modjo

modjo Active Member

Hi Nat, ihope you can do this ! let us know your progress ;)

5. saires

saires New Member

Hi..
    We have qt5 running on udoo board with glfs2 and eglfs. We are using own yocto project ...
    QT5base itself could be compiled with linuxfb support. But qtdeclarative, dependency for qtwebkit, needs -opengl glfs2 and -eglfs switch.
    Afaik eglfs support of driver is until now not fully supported. we only using glfs2...
    For support of glfs2 and eglfs two possible solutions exists:
    - imx-gpu-viv and eglfs driver from vivante
    - mesa (mesa-gl) drivers on software base

For compiling qt5.3 some additional patches and configuration options are needed. We are planning to jump to qt5.4 in next weeks.

A good information source is meta-fsl layer for yocto project for qt5. https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-a ... pes-qt/qt5

I'm on holiday this week but could give you more infos next week.

6. modjo

modjo Active Member

Hi saires and thank's for your answer. I already tried to use yocto with qt5 for udoo but with no success, see this post udoo-support-yocto-dora-t826.html. Your help will be a good think !

7. modjo

modjo Active Member

I'm trying to compile a last time qt5 on udoobuntu ! For information with my raspberry 2 i compile directly the source of qt5 on the card in 5 hours :shock: (i did the same with a pcduino 1 in 24 hours) and my egalax touch screen work on it like a charm ! ons days to have that i try to have since 5 month on my udoo ...

Otherwise, to compile qt5 on udoo (directly on the card) i used [urlhttp://qt-project.org/wiki/Native_Build_of_Qt5_on_a_Raspberry_Pi][/url] and http://stufffortechie.blogspot.in/2014/11/cross-compile-qt-v531-pandaboard-es.html. I use git to get the source of qt5.4. After install all the dependency i configured the makefile like this :
    Code:
    ./configure -no-pch  -v -opengl es2 -opensource  -confirm-license -optimized-qmake -reduce-exports -release -qt-pcre -make libs --prefix=/usr/local/qt5 &>output
    But i got on error with open gl es 2 ... lib not found. I looked on the forum and find this message of saires : http://www.udoo.org/forum/debian-jessie-rootfs-with-gpu-vpu-t693-50.html#p8221 . When you follow his link you can find a patch to use gpu/vpu imx6 , last update january 2015 !

http://repository.timesys.com/buildsources/g/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.10.17-1.0.2/

I don't know how to use this patch and i decided yesterday a brutal method : copy and past usr dir on my udoo :eek: Now i have the desired .so and the configure give me this :
    I'm having some error but decided to try a make, and after many minutes i got this :

and other thing, now when i reboot my card i don't have any think on my screen (it stay black) i need to use vnc to access it :oops:

Udoo team, how to apply this patch (for imx6 gpu) on udoo ? can you give us some help please ?

8. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Hi there modjo,
    we would like to help, but we are busy at the moment and I can't tell when we will be less busy. I'm sorry. I hope you will manage to succeed!

9. modjo

modjo Active Member

Hi Andrea, for the moment i didn't have any success, unfortunately ... I'm trying for the moment to use yocto but the problem is that your Kernel is obsolete (ok for Dora branch but not for dizzy !). I take contact with fsl-community and let you know if i make some progresse ...

10. Nat

Nat New Member

hi guys!
    For those who would like to try my recent qt5 compilation
    So you have to get:
    - Qt source code from git branch 5.5; (in this part you can follow official tutorial "How to build Qt5 for UDOO" with only correction for this command - git checkout 5.5; Do not forget qt3d!)

- gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.0.35-4.0.0 from this link http://repository.timesys.com/buildsour ... .35-4.0.0/
    or using wget command with full page url to tar.gz location

from this package you have to integrate usr directory for hardfp in UDOObuntu filesystem; and see also Makefile in this package for some symbolic links more to do;

- toolchain from this page https://launchpad.net/linaro-toolchain- ... /+download (try to request this page more times, as it is often goes down)
    I used this one : gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux

my configuration:
    ./configure -prefix /opt/qt5 -make libs -no-pch -no-opengl -device imx6 -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=/path to/toolchain/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf- -no-largefile -opengl es2 -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -no-nis -no-cups -gui -make examples -sysroot /path to/UDOObuntu -no-gcc-sysroot -opensource -confirm-license -qreal float -v

my qmake.conf:
    include(../common/linux_device_pre.conf)

EGLFS_PLATFORM_HOOKS_SOURCES = $$PWD/qeglfshooks_imx6.cpp

QMAKE_INCDIR += $$[QT_SYSROOT]/usr/include $$[QT_SYSROOT]/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    QMAKE_LIBDIR += $$[QT_SYSROOT]/usr/lib

QMAKE_LIBS_EGL += -lEGL
    QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2 += -lGLESv2 -lEGL -lGAL
    QMAKE_LIBS_OPENVG += -lOpenVG -lEGL -lGAL

QMAKE_LFLAGS += -Wl,-rpath-link,$$[QT_SYSROOT]/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,$$[QT_SYSROOT]/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf

DISTRO_OPTS += hard-float
    IMX6_CFLAGS = -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1
    QMAKE_CFLAGS += $$IMX6_CFLAGS
    QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += $$IMX6_CFLAGS

include(../common/linux_arm_device_post.conf)
    load(qt_config)

during the building for first error:
    gedit path to/UDOObuntu/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bits/predefs.h
    here to comment the second line like so
    #ifndef _FEATURES_H
    //# error "Never use <bits/predefs.h> directly; include <features.h> instead."
    #endif

then for second error
    gedit qtmultimedia/src/plugins/videonode/imx6/qsgvivantevideonode.cpp
    in function const QMap<QVideoFrame::pixelFormat, GLenum>& QSGVivanteVideoNode::getVideoFormat2GLFormatMap()
    {
    if (static_VideoFormat2GLFormatMap.isEmpty()) {
    // static_VideoFormat2GLFormatMap.insert(QVideoFrame::Format_YUV420P, GL_VIV_I420);
    this video format needs to be commented because it will have support with kernel 3.10 but not with actual one

Regards

11. modjo

modjo Active Member

Fantastic job Nat ! ;) I will try it when i have the time. Otherwise, do you think we can use this Kernel : udoo-quad-debian-image-with-t2234.html on udoobuntu (for the second error) ?

Thank's a lot for your job :D

12. modjo

modjo Active Member

Hi Nat, i'm trying to follow your guide but i have some problem int step ./configure :?

This is my ./configure :

Code:
    ./configure -prefix /opt/qt5 -make libs -no-pch -no-opengl -device imx6 -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=/home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf- -no-largefile -opengl es2 -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -no-nis -no-cups -gui -make examples -sysroot /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs -no-gcc-sysroot -opensource -confirm-license -qreal float -v

and after the errors than i have :

Code:
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -fvisibility=hidden fvisibility.c
    Symbol visibility control enabled.
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -o libtest.so -shared -Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -fPIC bsymbolic_functions.c
    bsymbolic_functions.c:2:2: error: #error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
     #error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
      ^
    Symbolic function binding disabled.
    DEFAULT_INCDIRS="/home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/4.8.2
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/4.8.2/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/4.8.2/backward
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2/include
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2/include-fixed
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/include
    "
    DEFAULT_LIBDIRS="/home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/lib
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/lib/gcc
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/lib
    "
    <srcbase> = /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase 
    <outbase> = /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase 
    Creating qmake...
    make: Nothing to be done for 'first'.
    Running configuration tests...
    Found pkg-config from $PATH: /usr/bin/pkg-config
    Note: PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR automatically set to /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/share/pkgconfig:/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/pkgconfig
    Note: PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR automatically set to /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs
    Determining architecture... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -g -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o arch.o arch.cpp
    In file included from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/stdio.h:28:0,
                     from arch.cpp:37:
    /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/features.h:327:0: warning: "__STDC_ISO_10646__" redefined [enabled by default]
     #define __STDC_ISO_10646__  200009L
     ^
    In file included from <command-line>:0:0:
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/include/stdc-predef.h:34:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
     #define __STDC_ISO_10646__  201103L
     ^
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -o arch arch.o   -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib 
        Found architecture in binary
    CFG_ARCH="arm"
    CFG_CPUFEATURES=" neon"
    Determining architecture... ()
    g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I../../mkspecs/linux-g++ -o arch.o arch.cpp
    g++  -o arch arch.o    
        Found architecture in binary
    CFG_HOST_ARCH="x86_64"
    CFG_HOST_CPUFEATURES=" mmx sse sse2"
    System architecture: 'arm'
    Host architecture: 'x86_64'
    C++11 auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -std=c++0x -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o c++11.o c++11.cpp
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -Wl,-O1 -o c++11 c++11.o   -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib 
    C++11 enabled.
    sse2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -msse2 -g -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o sse2.o sse2.cpp
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++: erreur: unrecognized command line option ‘-msse2’
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'sse2.o' failed
    make: *** [sse2.o] Error 1
    sse2 disabled.
    ipc_sysv auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o ipc.o ipc.cpp
    In file included from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sys/types.h:26:0,
                     from ipc.cpp:34:
    /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/features.h:327:0: warning: "__STDC_ISO_10646__" redefined [enabled by default]
     ^
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/include/stdc-predef.h:34:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
     ^
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -Wl,-O1 -o ipc_sysv ipc.o   -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib 
    ipc_sysv enabled.
    mtdev auto-detection... ()
    Project ERROR: mtdev development package not found
    mtdev disabled.
    DB2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o db2.o db2.cpp
    db2.cpp:34:20: fatal error: sqlcli.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <sqlcli.h>
                        ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'db2.o' failed
    make: *** [db2.o] Error 1
    DB2 disabled.
    InterBase auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o ibase.o ibase.cpp
    ibase.cpp:34:19: fatal error: ibase.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <ibase.h>
                       ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'ibase.o' failed
    make: *** [ibase.o] Error 1
    InterBase disabled.
    MySQL (thread-safe) auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o mysql.o ../mysql/mysql.cpp
    ../mysql/mysql.cpp:34:19: fatal error: mysql.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include "mysql.h"
                       ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'mysql.o' failed
    make: *** [mysql.o] Error 1
    MySQL (thread-safe) disabled.
    MySQL (thread-unsafe) auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o mysql.o mysql.cpp
    mysql.cpp:34:19: fatal error: mysql.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include "mysql.h"
                       ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'mysql.o' failed
    make: *** [mysql.o] Error 1
    MySQL (thread-unsafe) disabled.
    OCI auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o oci.o oci.cpp
    oci.cpp:34:17: fatal error: oci.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <oci.h>
                     ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'oci.o' failed
    make: *** [oci.o] Error 1
    OCI disabled.
    ODBC auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o odbc.o odbc.cpp
    odbc.cpp:37:17: fatal error: sql.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <sql.h>
                     ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'odbc.o' failed
    make: *** [odbc.o] Error 1
    ODBC disabled.
    iODBC auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o iodbc.o iodbc.cpp
    iodbc.cpp:34:17: fatal error: sql.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <sql.h>
                     ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'iodbc.o' failed
    make: *** [iodbc.o] Error 1
    iODBC disabled.
    PostgreSQL auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o psql.o psql.cpp
    psql.cpp:34:22: fatal error: libpq-fe.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include "libpq-fe.h"
                          ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'psql.o' failed
    make: *** [psql.o] Error 1
    PostgreSQL disabled.
    SQLite2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o sqlite2.o sqlite2.cpp
    sqlite2.cpp:34:20: fatal error: sqlite.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <sqlite.h>
                        ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'sqlite2.o' failed
    make: *** [sqlite2.o] Error 1
    SQLite2 disabled.
    TDS auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o tds.o tds.cpp
    tds.cpp:34:22: fatal error: sybfront.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <sybfront.h>
                          ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'tds.o' failed
    make: *** [tds.o] Error 1
    TDS disabled.
    POSIX iconv auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o iconv.o iconv.cpp
    In file included from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/iconv.h:22:0,
                     from iconv.cpp:37:
     ^
     ^
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -Wl,-O1 -o iconv iconv.o   -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib 
    POSIX iconv enabled.
    libproxy auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o libproxy.o libproxy.cpp
    In file included from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/stdio.h:28:0,
                     from libproxy.cpp:34:
     ^
     ^
    libproxy.cpp:36:19: fatal error: proxy.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <proxy.h>
                       ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:265: recipe for target 'libproxy.o' failed
    make: *** [libproxy.o] Error 1
    libproxy disabled.
    Glib auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o glib.o glib.cpp
    In file included from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/limits.h:27:0,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:11,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:34,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:34,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:32,
                     from glib.cpp:36:
     ^
     ^
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -Wl,-O1 -o glib glib.o   -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -pthread -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0 
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: cannot find /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpthread.so.0
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: cannot find /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpthread_nonshared.a
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Makefile:109: recipe for target 'glib' failed
    make: *** [glib] Error 1
    Glib disabled.
    ICU auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o icu.o icu.cpp
    icu.cpp:34:28: fatal error: unicode/utypes.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <unicode/utypes.h>
                                ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'icu.o' failed
    make: *** [icu.o] Error 1
    ICU disabled.
    PulseAudio auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o pulseaudio.o pulseaudio.cpp
    pulseaudio.cpp:34:30: fatal error: pulse/pulseaudio.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
     #include <pulse/pulseaudio.h>
                                  ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:209: recipe for target 'pulseaudio.o' failed
    make: *** [pulseaudio.o] Error 1
    PulseAudio disabled.
    OpenGL auto-detection... ()
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=hard -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I. -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include -I/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o opengles2.o opengles2.cpp
    In file included from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/stdint.h:26:0,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/KHR/khrplatform.h:154,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/GLES2/gl2platform.h:20,
                     from /home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/include/GLES2/gl2.h:6,
                     from opengles2.cpp:37:
     ^
     ^
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -Wl,-O1 -o opengles2 opengles2.o   -L/home/modjo/udoo/UdooFs/usr/lib -lGLESv2 -lEGL -lGAL 
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: cannot find -lEGL
    /home/modjo/udoo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.10_linux/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.2/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: cannot find -lGAL
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Makefile:109: recipe for target 'opengles2' failed
    make: *** [opengles2] Error 1
    OpenGL disabled.
    The OpenGL ES 2.0 functionality test failed!
     You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
     QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL_ES2, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL_ES2 and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2 in
     /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++

Do you have an idea to resolve this ?

edit :
    question, when you said that we can follow this tutorial : http://www.udoo.org/ProjectsAndTutorial ... lioID=1394

Do you make the step 3 ?

13. modjo

modjo Active Member

I tried another time yesterday and now i can have the configure (i didn't make the step 3 in the "official tutorial") :

but now when i execute make -j4 i obtained this error :

Code:
    make[6]: Entering directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/eglfs'
    make[6]: *** No rule to make target '../../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++/qeglfshooks_imx6.cpp', needed by '.obj/qeglfshooks_imx6.o'. Arrêt.
    make[6]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/eglfs'
    Makefile:42: recipe for target 'sub-eglfs_device_lib-pro-make_first-ordered' failed
    make[5]: *** [sub-eglfs_device_lib-pro-make_first-ordered] Error 2
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/eglfs'
    Makefile:96: recipe for target 'sub-eglfs-make_first' failed
    make[4]: *** [sub-eglfs-make_first] Error 2
    make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms'
    cd evdevkeyboard/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevkeyboard/evdevkeyboard.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile 
    Makefile:125: recipe for target 'sub-platforms-make_first' failed
    make[3]: *** [sub-platforms-make_first] Error 2
    make[3]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
    cd evdevtablet/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevtablet/evdevtablet.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile 
    make[5]: Entering directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevmouse'
    make[5]: Nothing to be done for 'first'.
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevmouse'
    cd tuiotouch/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/tuiotouch/tuiotouch.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile 
    make[5]: Entering directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevtouch'
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevtouch'
    make[5]: Entering directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevkeyboard'
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevkeyboard'
    make[5]: Entering directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevtablet'
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/evdevtablet'
    make[5]: Entering directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/tuiotouch'
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic/tuiotouch'
    make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/generic'
    make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins'
    Makefile:663: recipe for target 'sub-plugins-make_first' failed
    make[2]: *** [sub-plugins-make_first] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/src'
    Makefile:45: recipe for target 'sub-src-make_first' failed
    make[1]: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/modjo/udoo/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase'
    Makefile:73: recipe for target 'module-qtbase-make_first' failed
    make: *** [module-qtbase-make_first] Error 2

I think i have this errors because i don't have the dependencies (lib) needed to build Qt in the default system files downloaded since this site. Nat, perhaps you used your sdcard with udoobuntu (you have probably install some lib in it) install to build Qt. If someone make success with Nat tutorial, please post a message to determine where is the mistake.

14. Nat

Nat New Member

My apologies for the delayed response.
    So for your post of Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:48 pm....
    to resolve that error :
    gedit path to/UDOObuntu/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bits/predefs.h
    here to comment the second line like so
    #ifndef _FEATURES_H
    //# error "Never use <bits/predefs.h> directly; include <features.h> instead."
    #endif
    as was written in my previous post.

Step 3 from official tutorial "How to build Qt5 for UDOO" is not to be followed!!!!!
    instead you have to do next :
    get gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.0.35-4.0.0 from this link http://repository.timesys.com/buildsour ... .35-4.0.0/
    or using wget command with full page url to tar.gz location
    take a look inside of this package : you will find the libraries and headers you need to compile and run qt5.5.
    from this package you have to integrate usr directory for hardfp in UDOObuntu filesystem; and see also Makefile in this package for some symbolic links more to do; So you have to copy usr/include and usr/lib directory content inside your filesystem to the same path . And so your libraries must be ok for building!
    As I know make -j4 command is less verbose, so after some error of building, launch simple make again to get more verbose output about.
    Regards

15. modjo

modjo Active Member

Hi Nat, nice to read you ! I did all the operation that you said but i have the same result !
    For information, in the makefile (for gpu imx6 patch) they said :

Code:
    	ln -sf libGL.so.1.2 $(DESTDIR)/usr/lib/libGL.so.1
    	ln -sf libGL.so.1.2 $(DESTDIR)/usr/lib/libGL.so

But in the original udoo fs it's already the case, when you type ls -l (inside usr/lib) you had this :

lrwxrwxrwx 1 modjo modjo 32 mars 15 18:44 libGL.so -> libGL.so.1.2
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 modjo modjo 32 mars 15 18:44 libGL.so.1 -> libGL.so.1.2

And in this package they don't have libGL.so.1.2

Other question, they have another package here for x11, what is the good package (x11 or not) ?

http://repository.timesys.com/buildsour ... .35-4.0.0/

I will try with my sd card and other dependencies install

16. Nat

Nat New Member

Hi!
    " the same result ! " do you mean you have got always the same error in build time? But I can see the traces of the Error2 but nothing of the Error1....with make -4j it is more difficult to find out ...
    I compiled Qt5.5 for frame buffer and I have not tried to do so for x11...does it mean that under x11 graphics will be hardware accelerated .... it is interesting to try.

17. Marto

Marto New Member

Hi
    I'm a newbie in this whole udoo thing. I'm trying to configure qt5 for udoo on my laptop and also on my desktop PC. The error which occured on my laptop is the same as the first modjo's error (can not determine architecture). I tried it on another laptop and the result is the same. On my personal pc the error is :
    In file included from /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/qmetatype.h:1:0,
    from /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qobject.h:48,
    from /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/qobject.h:1,
    from /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/QObject:1,
    from ../../include/Qt3DCore/../../src/core/aspects/qabstractaspect.h:40,
    from ../../include/Qt3DCore/qabstractaspect.h:1,
    from backend/qrenderaspect.h:41,
    from backend/qrenderaspect.cpp:37:
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h: In function 'constexpr int qMetaTypeId() [with T = QSurface*]':
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:684:44: instantiated from 'static T QtPrivate::QVariantValueHelper<T>::metaType(const QVariant&) [with T = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:105:39: instantiated from 'static ReturnType QtPrivate::MetaTypeInvoker<Derived, Argument, ReturnType>::invoke(Argument) [with Derived = QtPrivate::QVariantValueHelper<QSurface*>, Argument = const QVariant&, ReturnType = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:823:64: instantiated from 'T qvariant_cast(const QVariant&) [with T = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:343:36: instantiated from 'T QVariant::value() const [with T = QSurface*]'
    backend/qrenderaspect.cpp:346:39: instantiated from here
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h:1648:5: error: static assertion failed: "Type is not registered, please use the Q_DECLARE_METATYPE macro to make it known to Qt\'s meta-object system"
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h: In static member function 'static constexpr int QMetaTypeId2<T>::qt_metatype_id() [with T = QSurface*]':
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h:1649:44: instantiated from 'constexpr int qMetaTypeId() [with T = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:684:44: instantiated from 'static T QtPrivate::QVariantValueHelper<T>::metaType(const QVariant&) [with T = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:105:39: instantiated from 'static ReturnType QtPrivate::MetaTypeInvoker<Derived, Argument, ReturnType>::invoke(Argument) [with Derived = QtPrivate::QVariantValueHelper<QSurface*>, Argument = const QVariant&, ReturnType = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:823:64: instantiated from 'T qvariant_cast(const QVariant&) [with T = QSurface*]'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qvariant.h:343:36: instantiated from 'T QVariant::value() const [with T = QSurface*]'
    backend/qrenderaspect.cpp:346:39: instantiated from here
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h:1509:97: error: 'qt_metatype_id' is not a member of 'QMetaTypeId<QSurface*>'
    /home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h:1509:100: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
    make[3]: *** [.obj/qrenderaspect.o] Error 1
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qt3d/src/render'
    make[2]: *** [sub-render-make_first] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qt3d/src'
    make[1]: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/martin/Qt5_build/qt5/qt3d'
    make: *** [module-qt3d-make_first] Error 2

The interesting part is that i'm trying it on Udoo 12.04 LS and i'm gonna try this in Udoobuntu. I tried it unfortunetly the problem is the same in Udoobuntu as in previous version. Please help! Thank you :)

18. Pouko

Pouko New Member

I managed to successfully compile qt 5.5.0 for udoobuntu 1.1 using the instructions from Nat and I’m able to run the examples. However when I do the same compilation process for the udoobuntu rc1 it goes through successfully. But when I try to run the examples it causes instant segmentation fault.

Has anyone been able to run qt programs on udoobuntu rc1? If so what did you do differently from the instructions in this thread?

I think it might have something to do with vivante drivers and the rc1 kernel version.
    I tried with both gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.0.35-4.0.0 and 3.10.17.1.0.2 from this link http://repository.timesys.com/buildsour ... .35-4.0.0/
    but the problem persist.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016