UDOO, active startup in the Maker ecosystem since 2 years, is looking for a Full Time Junior Developer with these requirements:
– experience with web services and API based on, for example, SOA, REST, XML, JSON;
– mastery of Java;
– mastery of Linux;
– experince C source code (for example, for debugging Linux Kernel) and
embedded SW/FW applications;
– knowledge of embedded systems based on ARM SoC (for example, Raspberry Pi, Odroid,…) is a plus;
– knowledge of electronics is a plus;
– knowledge of Git versioning system;
– at least basic knowledge of the Arduino platform;
– tolerance for aperitivi is appreciated;
– proven skill with table football and table tennis are a plus;
UDOO (www.udoo.org) is a family of open-source hardware and community-based single board computers sold worldwide. The product is developed by two companies, SECO Srl (www.seco.com) and AIDILAB Srl (www.aidilab.com), respectively headquartered in Arezzo and Siena, with branches at Milan, Boston, Bangalore, Frankfurt and Taiwan.
The candidate must be based in Siena.
The candidate must have graduated no more than 5 years ago.
The compensation and the type of contract are proportionate to the previous competence and experience.