New Profile Posts

1. saydayesmim01
  2. RussBrads
    RussBrads
    Still waiting for delivery of my pre order udoo system.
  3. francescomm
    francescomm
    UDOO Quad and UDOO x86 Adv+
  4. LDighera
    LDighera Laura
    I recall reading that Udoo successfully installed Debian on the Udoo X86. Please see: http://www.udoo.org/forum/threads/debian-jessie-linux-os-installation.6819/

Are you able to provide details of how your Debian installation was accomplished.

Can you provide a link to the Debian image you used?

Is there any command line fix for black X11 graphics display?

ADVthanksANCE

Larry
  5. Flint
    Flint
    I have a Udoo Quad and X86
  6. LDighera
    LDighera Andrea Rovai
    Andrea,

I recall reading that you successfully installed Debian on the Udoo X86. Please see: http://www.udoo.org/forum/threads/debian-jessie-linux-os-installation.6819/

Are you able to provide details of how your Debian installation was accomplished. Can you provide a link to the Debian image you used? Is there any command line fix for black X11 graphics display?

ADVthanksANCE

Larry
  7. Peter Holland
    Peter Holland Andrea Rovai
    Hallo Andrea,

I will be out of the country for two weeks in the month of May. About a month ago I wrote a message to UDOO on the webpage of Kickstarter asking you if you could avoid delivery during that time. Unfortunately I haven't received an answer. More than a week ago I opened a ticket with the same message, but so far no answer. Hopefully you can look into it.

Greeting, Peter
  8. bremenpl
  9. laxmi
  10. johnchiu
    johnchiu Andrea Rovai
    Hi Andrea,

Has anyone other than UDOO Quad dev team successfully pulled Android 6.0.1 sources from the repo? I'm getting repo sync errors. I posted a request for assistance in the UDOO Quad Android forum. Hope you can comment. I tried repeating post here for your convenience but message limits post to 420 characters.

Thx,

JC
    1. Andrea Rovai
      Andrea Rovai
      I've seen you solved the problem! Great
      Mar 7, 2017
  11. Gary
    Gary
    How do i swipe the screen to get exit the screen off my tv screen
    1. waltervl
      waltervl
      Please create a thread in the correct Board forum (neo/Quad/Dual). Also state on what operating system you are working (Uduubuntu, Android 4, Android 6)
      Jan 18, 2017
  12. Goutam bhat
    Goutam bhat
    I have a c code , i need to execute that program in M4 processor using linux terminal. Can anyone please guide me how to do it?
  13. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Maurice
    How can I do that?

My hardware theme is a MyOpenLab application that does not need driver.

Give me instructions
  14. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza modjo
    Hi, I need help or clarification.

I am using a translator. In UDO Neo I try to use an application called MyOpenLab, and it does not execute well, I leave you the https://myopenlab.de the program facilitates the programming of real industrial applications.

The problem in Linux, there is no driver, or a software firm for udoo and arduino.

Please help
  15. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza delba

I am using a translator. In UDO Neo I try to use an application called MyOpenLab, and it does not execute well, I leave you the https://myopenlab.de the program facilitates the programming of real industrial applications.

The problem in Linux, there is no driver, or a software firm for udoo and arduino.

Please help
    1. waltervl
      waltervl
      Jan 4, 2017
  16. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Cyril BOSSELUT

Please help
  17. Azadtrib
    Azadtrib
    محکمہ موسمیات نے صورتحال سے آگاہ کر دیا،بڑے پیمانے پر نقل مکان کا خدشہ
  18. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Maurice
    How can I confirm the account and create another thread
  19. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Andrea Rovai
    Good morning to everybody.

I'm using MyOpenLab, so that it can exploit its full potential of its UDO series products NEO, QUAD and X86 asks me for a driver to use with its UDOO processors for both graphics, data processing and Arduino processor
    1. Andrea Rovai
      Andrea Rovai
      Hi Carlos, if you want to reach more people with your posts you may want to publish a post in the forum, not a profile post, that usually get a lesser reach.
      Jan 10, 2017
  20. Carlos Mendoza
    Carlos Mendoza Andrea Rovai
    Buenos días con todos.

Estoy Usando MyOpenLab, para que pueda explotar todo su potencial de sus productos UDO serie NEO, QUAD y X86 me pide un driver para usar con su procesadores UDOO tanto para el procesamiento gráfico, y de datos para crear un ejecutable y para procesador Arduino.
    Me puede decir cómo se puede solucionar para UDOObuntu, Android, Windows, y Linux.