A62-J Android flashing and installation Issue

Discussion in 'SECOSBC-A62' started by Lorenzo.MdpTech, Oct 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lorenzo.MdpTech

Lorenzo.MdpTech New Member

Hello to everybody,
    I've got a problem in running the Android version for the A62-J downloaded from UDOO website at this link (http://www.udoo.org/bsp-download-page).
    I flashed it on a 16GB SD through the linux console by executing the script which comes with the download zip.
    Everything seems ok and it doesn't report any errors, so i eject the SD and i plug it inside the A62 in the slot.
    After that i turn on the SBC but nothing appears on the screen (connected through Hdmi).
    If i set the jumper J27 open the SBC load an embedded version of linux, probably from the eMMC, but if i close the jumper and restart it should load the OS from the SD but nothing appears.
    Thank You for your help.

2. graugans

graugans Administrator Staff Member

Welcome @Lorenzo.MdpTech Could you please be so kind and attach the serial console and check what is printed out?

3. Lorenzo.MdpTech

Thank you for answering,
    the problem is that here we don't have any computer with a serial interface in the office, i've already ordered a serial to usb adapter, i will post the result as soon as possible.

4. Lorenzo.MdpTech

I've recently understood that i just need to plug the micro usb and use putty (windows).
    Anyway i managed to solve the problem by downloading another time android for A62 and then i flashed it again, and now is working.
    After all the problems i encountered i bought a UDOO Quad and i found a lot of documentation that helped me starting

modjo likes this.