Congratulations Laura and thanks Udoo

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by milaremi, May 3, 2017.

1. milaremi

milaremi New Member

Great news about Udoo bringing Laura Gales on board as our community contact, she's been kind, patient, knowledgeable and humble with many of our questions and will be a great addition to these boards. Thanks Udoo and congratulations Laura (be careful what you wish for...)!

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a monitor that can really utilize the 3 video outputs we've got, check out this new LG offering which was press-released yesterday...I may go broke with the arrival of my inexpensive X86 boards...sigh.

https://goo.gl/ftxx26

Cheers to all!

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Laura, Andrea Rovai, Sjonno and 4 others like this.
  2. Triodefreak

Triodefreak Active Member

Indeed congratulations Laura!

Laura and Andrea Rovai like this.
  3. Maurice

Maurice Active Member

Yes, congratulations @Laura . I wish to express my hope that this will help the community to thrive more.

Laura likes this.
  4. Laura

Laura UDOOer

Thank you all for the kind words! and for your continued help in the forum. This has been especially appreciated this last week, while I've been getting back up to speed in a new country :)

The UDOO team are very friendly and approachable, so over the next few weeks I will be learning a lot, and I look forward to being able to share this new knowledge with the commuity.

5. Andrea

Andrea UDOOer

Welcome!