Max Serial object communications speed

Discussion in 'UDOO NEO' started by tranthe, Sep 13, 2017.

1. tranthe

tranthe New Member

It definitely is great to acquire a call from Lee up at NHS that starts with, "Hey Rhino, you have to visit Australia for just two primary primary days when using the Creach crew?" what size skateboard should i need

The apparent the simple truth is, Done. You think about it 'til you have to pack and acquire inside the plane.

Any lottery pick of team riders by using this crew is rad, together with winning figures now were Navarrette, Partanen, Gravette, Bingaman, Hooker, newest team rider Ryan Reyes, and special Fiend Emmanuel Guzman. The road was Melbourne to Queensland, two vans, mega demos, when much piss in situation you can drink along the way.

There is however somewhat wrench thrown for that plan, much like situation you ignore certain needs, or when the true info on the trip aren't discussed if you. Additional Aimers, photographers, and a pair of vans engrossed in Creature stickers advertising the Australian tour?

Extra demos and BBQs and shop signings? Therefore we all uncover it really a Aiming trip for your approaching Creature vid. Still, presently when some skateboard companies can't even be capable of escape town, these wrenches are super simple to use. It's a extended way if you want to stone.

Speaking DEMOS WITH DARREN NAVARRETTE

The component that was the marriage pro demo you attended just like a kid?

Negligence material Impact Tour--probably 1988--in Dayton's Mall, downtown Minneapolis. There's a vert ramp plus a small street course obtaining a couple of launch ramps. The place was packed. Within the eating some hotdogs, and then we left and went skating downtown.

The city was flooded with skaters. I had been skating within the mall and experienced Make the most of Kendall simply because they was departing. Hell yeah i had been hyped! We just saw Kendall!

Do you realize it had been a demo trip?

I really didn't know. I believed it had been our regular Creature journeys where we'd go skate rad spots and shoot and movie our adventure individually. But number.. Not now. When we have got inside the plane, these two cars with "Creature Australian Tour 2012" plastered inside the sides selected us up. I said it loud: "When the don't say demo throughout it, I am unsure the amount does.In . The amount of demos what's about before coming australia?

I heard we must do three, nonetheless the amount of them were only shop signings.

And the amount of have you will need to do?

They reversed it here. It switched out that individuals had thee slow days, and people were the driving days! It started when the cars selected us up transporting out a 13-hour flight and informed us that individuals really needed to carry out a shop signing plus a demo that round-the-clock. That you just think all goes transporting out a 13-hour flight? For the ankles! Now go and jump lower to produce! No lie, we actually did three demos immediately.

Describe an unofficial demo situation in relation to this trip. The component that was tabs on the BBQs?
    [​IMG]

I had been informed the demos is often more inside the meet-and-greet. This family appears and states, "Rad, man! We drove seven hrs later on watch everybody!"

I believed to myself, "They drove seven hrs to check out us eat hotdogs?

What's the worst question someone can inquire within the demo?

"Why your gaming character so much better than you?". the best complete skateboard

What's your go-to trick within the demo?

Is acting as being a team manager a trick?

The component that was the most effective demo inside the trip?

Belconnen skatepark. A1 and Eman nicknamed me the Demo God. I used to be just bummed the factor I made a decision over skate was before 100 people, which day was really the only day we're capable of exist because we'd another meet-and-greet BBQ each day. I merely selected over ride it badly that folks guess I shut it lower.

Together with worst?

I guess Newcastle. Some 10-year-old kid stole my board, nevertheless this method was kind of rad. I merely started running, full-on Forrest Gump style, when using the whole demo following behind me. All the kids were yelling. We thought she got away, however a random lady goes, "Pardon me, I saw the whole factor," and suggests a fat kid. Just what a ruler! The little snot-noser denied it initially, however he pulled numerous broken cigarettes from his pocket and started crying. He mentioned some older dude and a pair of chicks told him if he stole a board on their own account. To make sure that may have really got the widely used demo, because it meant not receiving to complete before 300 kids.

Next time you need to Australia, just how can the trip come lower?

We're gonna go concurrently as Tony Hawk so nobody might even know we're there.

EMAN'S 420 PARTY ROLLS

I obtained hungry and visit a 7-11 across within the hotel on one wet night in Newcastle. They'd these little sausage things referred to as 420 Party Rolls. I wasn't planning on buying them, however observed you will observe a cartoon within the skateboarding bird wearing a bib inside the package i understood it absolutely was future. I obtained Them and saved the therapy lamp. Inside the yesterday inside the tour, Duncan (our Aussie friend and driver for your trip) emerged and did the outline work, a couple of within the crew (Rhino, Darren, Al, Noah, and Gravette) contributed somewhat ink for the designated zones. It's funny: The whole factor got infected besides the outline, but no lower were ruffled and additionally it switched out tight!--Guzman

NEW CREATURE ADDITION RYAN REYES

Ryan's one of the easiest skaters to go to somewhere with. He proven for your acquiring a Mr Rogers sweater on, he'll get creeped out by silverware, and he'd rather sleep on the floor more than a bed. No under he saves us money on resort rooms. Also, he loves shitty radio music and may obtain a grin on his face when susceptible to eight-hour drive before us.

"Eight hrs? Really? I am unable to restrain! Nothing seems to daunt him. It had been kind of his first trip when using the Creature guys. Darren nicknamed him "Fire Starter" because he'd visit anywhere and rip. He's doing what he's doing and doesn't care. Does he have issues? Yeah, but that's why him unique!

FIVE That You Ought To BRING DAVID GRAVETTE Within The SKATE TRIP

1 He'll get drank inside the plane and supply all over the aisle. what size skateboard should i get

2 Will shut lower the demos with Indiana 360s, fly-outs, and back flips

3 Most likely to piss on someone else's luggage inside the accommodation

4 Tales for every few days inside the van

5 You'll witness him scorpion no under 10 occasions per trip

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

Welcome! It is shared memory and probably faster than normal serial. I did not test the max speed, you are free to do so :) . I do not think the /dev/ttyMMC really listens to the baudrate setting. The /dev/ttyMMC device is still al little bit tricky to use so please check out this topic https://www.udoo.org/forum/threads/known-neo-arduino-problems-overview.4513/

Just a general warning: Be sure you have a serial listener application running on the Linux (Udoobuntu) side before sending data from arduino to Linux. (Arduino IDE Serial Monitor, minicom. Python program etc)

3. jas-mx

jas-mx Active Member

Performance won't be that great due to the implementation, you may get around 400KB/s.