Missing acpi drivers win8

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by b-diggedy, Dec 4, 2017.

1. b-diggedy

b-diggedy New Member

So this was originally going to be about my sdcard slot not functioning. However after some investigating I have established that this is due to missing acpi drivers in my Win8 install, and ive since found a solution to get it working by changing the sdcard reader option in the bios from acpi to pci. However the missing drivers issue remains. Anybody run into this as well or know where i can get these missing drivers?

A screen grab of the hardware details if it helps unknown device error 01.PNG

2. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

3. b-diggedy

b-diggedy New Member

I actually already installed this during my initial setup. Tho just in case, i did download and uninstall/reinstall via the package you linked to and still no dice. Intel runs its scan and says my system is up to date, and only my wifi and bluetooth show up in its results. I know this should be a straight forward and simple thing(as it usually is). I confirmed theres nothing wrong with that portion of the hardware with a ubuntu live boot before i messed with the bios settings. So far ive just about tried everything, and cant seem to find just the driver files by themselves anywhere to install manually. Any further help/ideas(or driver file donation:D) would be awesome

4. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

The VID: 8087. PID: 0AB6 is the Arduino 101. So this should be solved by installing the Arduino 101 IDE and board package according the instructions of Arduino.
    ACPI INT33FF is a Intel(R) Atom(TM)/Celeron(R)/Pentium(R) Processor GPIO Controller
    That should be solved by the intel drivers utility. Did you use the correct one? Any messages from the update utility?