Udoo Bolt Dead (Was Working)

Discussion in 'UDOO BOLT' started by BDD, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BDD

BDD UDOOer

So i'm kind of at a loss of what to do here. I'll very briefly describe my experience.

Insert ram -> One PCIe slot wont work with nvms ssd, move to other, Boot -> Install OS.

Everything fine.

Move machine into my data closet.

Machine wont boot, no post, Tried bios reset, i see no signs of bios resetting. Tried USB-C power, nothing.

Pulled battery, nothing. Green light comes on with DC jack & USB C Power. no video output.

What now?

2. nophead

nophead UDOOer

Have you changed the display or cable attached to the HDMI port? It seems to be very picky and with no HDMI output the board appears dead unless you look via Ethernet.

3. BDD

BDD UDOOer

Yes, I used the same cable i did all my installation with, and tried two other monitors with separate hdmi cables

still dead

The system would have booted into the OS, grabbed an IP, and been on my network if it was alive and no video output (i checked for this multiple times with no success) as i had completed my installation and had worked with it for a few hours

4. BDD

BDD UDOOer

How do i get an RMA / Refund? i paid for this dang thing over a year ago.. was so excited for this hardware, but i need it to work! where are you Udoo?

5. thej95

thej95 New Member

Use this support system: https://ticket.udoo.org/

6. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

7. evaloverde

evaloverde Administrator Staff Member

Ciao BDD, the best way to request a refund is by writing a PM to our Kickstarter profile.