UDOO WON'T Boot Solid Green Light

Discussion in 'UDOO NEO' started by jlaney, Mar 24, 2016.

1. jlaney

jlaney New Member

Hi

I just got my UDOO
    Flashed the OS on the SD and inserted
    A power the device with 12v 2Amp power supply.

When I plug in the power, all I get is a solid green light. What does this mean, I have been searching but have not found the answer. Also nothing shows up on though the HDMI. Watching the getting started video it looks like after supply power the UDOO should have green and red leds the flash during boot up.

If I remove the sd card and supply power there is just a solid green light,

So I am assuming there is a problem with the UDOO not booting.
    Is this the case?
    I have attached a screen shot of flashing the SD card and the one showing that the sd was flashed successfully.

Attached Files:

2. Vinz87

Vinz87 UDOOer

I'm experiencing the same problem, and after submitting to customer support the boot logs recorder with a serial/usb adapter, they told me there were signs the microsd was broken. I'm waiting for a new one and I will try. I therefore suggest you to try with a new microsd.

ektor5 likes this.
  3. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Yep, i suggest you to reflash the OS in a new MicroSD as well. Let me know if this fix the problem.

4. Salzman

Salzman New Member

Let me know what you've found out. I have never gotten my Udoo to boot and customer service refuses to replace it. Too bad, because I would back the new one on Kickstarter, but my experience tells me the products aren't reliable, so I won't back it.