What's the Udoo support backlog like?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by kevin, Nov 24, 2013.

1. kevin

kevin New Member

I've got an open support request which is about a completely DOA Udoo Quad board (it arrived with one of the chips fallen off), and it's been open for a while with no acknowledgement or response other than @andcmp confirming via this forum that it's in the new ticketing system. I was wondering what other people's experiences of the Udoo support process was? Did you have to wait days or weeks? Or are you still waiting?

From what I can tell, there's quite a few people with open support tickets. Anyone from Udoo care to comment on how quickly these are getting turned around?

Thanks.

2. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

My patience is also running out Kevin, despite my positive note in the KS comments.

I do not understand why a simple reply to an email/post can be this difficult, even if it was only to say that they currently do not have any spares to send (which would surprise me as they have started to fulfill pre-orders).

3. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

We understand the customercare through email isn't a good way to do it, that's why, in a few hours, we'll be ready with a brand new fully functional ticketing system. Stay tuned.

4. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Next week the courier will get your faulty board and we'll be able to ship your brand new UDOO on Monday. You should receive an email with a tracking number on it by then. Sorry for the delay.