Wrong adapter sent - no response to email or form

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by raygeeknyc, Nov 20, 2013.

1. raygeeknyc

raygeeknyc New Member

Hello
    After a long wait I was very disappointed to receive my uDoo with a european power adapter, not a US one, despite the fact that the item ordered was
    “””
    UDOO Dual
    Item# S975-B000-2100-C2-POWERUSA
    “””

Please send me a correct adapter via expedited post at once to the address on the order. Failing that, a refund of $15.00 USD will be accepted to cover my replacement cost+effort.

TIA

2. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to hear that. We're covering all the replacements/refunds, you should receive a reply to your email with more info about that asap.

3. raygeeknyc

raygeeknyc New Member

Thanks - it has now been another 2 days and I have no notice of this being shipped. It's now the weekend so I assume that nothing will happen for at least another 2 days. I request that you issue me a partial refund through Paypal and I will purchase my own.

4. raygeeknyc

raygeeknyc New Member

Udoo people - still no response? This is really poor and a bad way to set the tone with the customers who pre-funded your business and waited patiently. If I do not hear back within 24 hours to this or my unanswered email I will dispute the charges with Paypal and my backing credit card issuer. Please do not put me in that position and respond. Thank you.

5. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

raygeeknyc i can confirm that we took care of the problem and your power adapter will be shipped today! Sorry again for the delay.