UDOO IOT CLOUD is a platform that allows to connect your UDOO BOARDS and create the perfect ready to use IoT system.
UDOO IOT gives you everything you need to connect your UDOO boards together and to the web. A cloud platform for all the devices: DUAL/QUAD, NEO, X86, BLU, all the accessories and BRICKS: altogether in a web based platform giving you the chance to organize, handle, monitor and build the perfect IoT system.
In this guide you’ll find all the necessary informations to setup and run your brand new IoT system such as:
1. Create an account in our UDOO CLOUD system;
2. Connect your first device;
3. Learn how to use the platform;
4. Read our Documentation if you want to level up your skills;
5. Get ready to rock the IoT world!
– Register a new account and join the UDOO CLOUD platform;
– Follow this guide to Install the latest UDOOBuntu OS on you UDOO NEO;
– From your UDOO NEO terminal or from your computer via SSH type the following commands:
sudo apt update sudo apt upgrade sudo apt install udoo-iot-cloud-client
– Register the board following the instruction in the Config panel;
– Enjoy your UDOO CLOUD SYSTEM.
If you need more info about the UDOO CLOUD or how to setup your UDOO NEO properly go to the dedicated section in our Docs.
– Create Widgets and Containers;
– Setup Sensors and Actuators on Arduino Chip;
– Setup Sensors and Actuators on UDOO NEO internal processor;
– Create and Setup a Trigger;
If you need more info about the UDOO CLOUD go to the dedicated section in our Docs.