UDOO BLU is a natural wireless I/O extension for IoT projects. This module features:
- Bluetooth Low Energy device
- ZigBee and 6LoWPAN;
- 3 user configurable LEDs (Red, Green, Yellow);
- 8 digital GPIOs, 6 available ADCs!
- 2 user Buttons
- Powered via button cell!
- It has snap-in connectors to allow a cascade configuration with all the UDOO BRICKS!
Download the UDOO BLU datasheet here.
Heads up! In order to prevent damages to your board, remember to:
- Never provide more than 3.3V in input to the GPIOs
- Never keep the board in touch with metal objects or surfaces while it is powered up
- Texas Instruments CC2650 ARM Cortex M3
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) v4.1
- Integrated sensors
- FX0S8700CQ Acceleromter+Magnetometer
- FXAS21002C Gyroscope+Temperature
- 1x Sensors Snap-In I2C connector for UDOO Bricks
- 3x User Configurable LEDs (Red, Yellow, Green)
- Dimensions: 45mm x35mm (1.77″ x 1.37″)
- Digital I/O Pins: 8x Digital GPIOs
- Analog Input Pins: 6x Available ADCs
- 2x Buttons
- Other Interfaces:
- 1x I2C
- 1x SPI
- 1x UART Serial
- Power Supply:
- Battery Holder (button-cell) CR2032 - 3V
- External power supply - min 3.3V - max 5.5V
The official UDOO forums can be found at www.udoo.org/forum
The forum search facility has been tweaked to allow more general searching. Please do a search before making a post as the issue may already have been raised and answered.
There is an (unofficial) UDOO discussion channel on IRC. Using the IRC client of your choice, use server information:
irc.freenode.net. Room name is