server-web Udoo

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ivob, May 26, 2014.

1. ivob

ivob New Member

Hello to all the community! Today I tried to install the server-web Udoo SO I like Debian Udoo quad okay during the intallation until launch "sudo apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client" during the procedure stops and does not restart the server writing "FAIL", and consequently the rest by errors accordingly. Should I reinstall everything on Debian or Ubuntu? I apologize for my English!

2. peter247

peter247 New Member

I would check var/logs and look for any errors , because you may find that the problem could be a fault with your sd card etc .
    I`ve installed lamp on my debian udoo , so I know it`s not a problem and it should install correctly.
    Try installing the program while monitoring the serial port , that`s how I found I had a problem with my sd card was giving errors all the time.

3. ivob

ivob New Member

Thank you! The suspicion I had! What you have mounted the SD? the brand and would like to know if any specific advice to me. hello

4. peter247

peter247 New Member

Any advice.?

My advice is..... If you can just use the sd card for uboot and mount the rootfs and data on sata drive.
    That way it will be faster and more stable !!!!!!
    With sd cards I've not had much luck myself, I got a Samsung 70 mb/s card which corrupted the rootfs and I got the same result from a cheap class 10 card.

5. ivob

ivob New Member

In truth it was the first thing I tried to do that is to start everything from sata but without success! I bought a 32GB SD and it seems everything is working the problem I found was that during the installation of the LAMP with tasksel wrong command selection! my mistake thanks anyway!