Everythings Installed!

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Jeffrey Mancebo, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Jeffrey Mancebo

Jeffrey Mancebo New Member

Ok! I have installed the stuff I want on my machine. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit version on the Udoo x86 Advanced. I have a Micron M600 256GB M.2 SSD (Mounted with a standard spacer and screw to the m.2 slot). Among the things I installed was Steam (for some of my games and game development software) and Firestorm to play in Second life.

Naturally, the games all bogged down. So I went into the BIOS and increased my Display Memory to 512Meg, and increased the other display settings in there as well. Inside of windows 10 I went to my Intel Graphics Properties.

In the 3D section I set Application Optimal Mode to Enable, Multi-Sample Anti Aliasing to Off, General Settings to Performance, and Selected Override Application Settings for Conservative Morphological Anti Aliasing.

In the Power section I set power to Maximum Performance when plugged in.

Now my games, including Second Life, run smoothly and well. The computer boots in 11 seconds (from power to login screen.) I am VERY happy with this little computer! The only weird thing I am facing is that my 32GB eMMC (yes, I couldn't pass up the $12 upgrade) can not be accessed. Partition manager sees it, I can format it, but it never shows up in Windows Explorer. I'll look into that more tomorrow.

Boojum

2. Laura

Laura UDOOer

3. x1800MODMY360x

x1800MODMY360x Member

This makes me more exited to get my board now :)

4. LDighera

LDighera UDOOer