Udoo x86 Ultra: no video output

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Richard, Apr 19, 2017.

1. dominique

dominique Member

I have had my Udoo for months and have literally never used it. have been trying for a few weeks now and just cant get the damn thing to recognize my TV.

This sort of thing just shouldnt happen.

How does Udoo plan on fixing this long-term? If at all?

2. Joel

Joel New Member

Added for knowledge base:
    I have: Udoo x86 advanced, acer XF27HU screen, udoo power supply,ubuntu 18.4 on internal EMMC, SSD USB connected with ubuntu, SD card 64G
    - With HDMI-HDMI cable, black screen with HDMI, both when hitting "Esc" at startup and even when ubuntu system is installed (on EEMC or SSD). I have done many try because I first connect HDMI to install the Udoo, but I can remember that I had something on screen by HDMI, before I installed ubuntu on internal EMMC, when I try to install the system via SD card with ubuntu installation in the external EMMC port (but so many try, I do not rember well...;-). But now, nothing at all via HDMI.

- With miniDP-DP cable, everything is ok: access to the BIOS screen with Esc, Ubuntu system start normally.

3. Mike Heavers

Mike Heavers New Member

Same problem for me here - screen showed up briefly when I first attempted to install OS, then went dark, and I haven't been able to see anything since. Pretty disappointing.

4. Laura

Laura UDOOer

Could you please open a support ticket https://www.udoo.org/customer-care/