Order processing, cannot open a ticket "Access denied"

Discussion in 'UDOO BOLT' started by Artem, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Artem

Artem UDOOer

I purchased the case and RAM for my Bolt using the Udoo website more than 2 weeks ago. My bank account was charged on the following day, but the website is still showing "Order processing". I tried to open a ticket using the same credentials but was prompted: "Access denied". So this is the only communication channel left. I see that the website page for the case now shows "Out of stock" without an option to order it. However, as I said, I ordered in through the website and was expecting to get it soon. If that's not happening, why was my bank account charged for the full amount? And what are you going to do about it?

2. Xeyrruken

Xeyrruken UDOOer

I got your answer directly from UDOO....
    upload_2019-10-27_11-4-55.png

3. Happosai

Happosai New Member

Wow.... You actually got an answer? I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and sent emails before that for an order I placed for a case for my new Bolt, and it's been radio silence. I placed the order 2 weeks ago today. The account that I placed the order from also randomly disappeared, but I was still charged through PayPal. I'm thinking that if I don't hear anything back from them by tomorrow, that I'll start a complaint process through PayPal

4. Xeyrruken

Xeyrruken UDOOer

My account doesn't show any order that I have made also, but I got the email from them and I have the ticket on UDOO Care

5. evaloverde

evaloverde Administrator Staff Member

Ciao Artem,
    the same account doesn't work for the ticketing system. Unfortunately, you have to open a new account to post there. Please do that to receive the best assistance, we can't offer assistance through this channel. Also, remember that for any information or question info@udoo.org is the best way to get in touch with us when you feel all other channels are out of the question.

@Xeyrruken In case you didn't see my other reply, could you please let me know if I replied to your ticket?

@Happosai first, love the nickname. Could you please message me privately with your ticket number? Also, let me know if I replied.

6. Artem

Artem UDOOer

Despite the whole matter with the accounts and order processing being very fishy, I received an email from UPS last Thursday. And today everything I had ordered was finally delivered.

7. evaloverde

evaloverde Administrator Staff Member

Ciao @Artem. Hurray! I really can't convey how glad I am that things are progressing.