Issue when trying to order Udoo Bolt Gear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steven, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Steven

Steven New Member

When I try to order, I see the 16GB memory module is out of stock. When I click Next, I suddenly can pick the 16GB memory, however the Sata disk I selected in the first step is now unselected. When going back, I see USB-C Hub is not in the list anymore, even when I had selected it previously. When I go to Checkout, I see the USB-C Hub in the basket, but not the Sata disk and not the memory modules. Has anyone experience issues like these when ordering?

2. Orvalsampson

Orvalsampson New Member

Try detaching all peripherals connected to UDOO BOLT GEAR except RAM and video cable. You should be able to see the UDOO LOGO and the first page of the BIOS. If you are using 2 RAM modules, try using only one RAM module at a time in the socket closest to the heatsink. If the card does not boot with either RAM modules, try using one RAM module at a time in the other socket, the one farthest from the heatsink. This is useful to rule out a problem with one of the RAM modules or one of the RAM sockets.

3. jamesdavise

jamesdavise UDOOer

Here are some general troubleshooting steps to follow:
    Check if there are any error messages displayed on the screen. If so, try to understand the issue and follow the instructions provided.
    If there are no error messages, try clearing the cache and cookies of your web browser and restarting it. Then, try ordering again.
    If the issue persists, try using a different web browser or device to place the order.
    It's also possible that there is a temporary issue with the Udoo Bolt Gear website or ordering system. In that case, it's best to wait for a few hours and try again later.

4. jamesdavise

jamesdavise UDOOer

May this information useful for you. upsers portal