rtsp server

Discussion in 'Debian' started by cidric, Jun 16, 2014.

1. cidric

cidric New Member

hello o dont knkow if this is the right section for this but i tried to do the carmadillo project (http://www.udoo.org/ProjectsAndTutorial ... lioID=1368) and i'm stuck with the rtsp server when i use the make command on the terminal it gives me the error on the image and i dont know what to do(i'm a linux noob) can anybody help me? :p

Attached Files:

2. cidric

cidric New Member

well i solved the problem intalling the gstreamer-dev but now when i use "make" it doesn't compile and says "libxml/parser.h no such file or directory " i tried installing the libxml-dev but it didn't change anything, does anybody know whats the error, or other good way to do a rtsp server to stream to android ?

3. MaximeC

MaximeC New Member

Ffmpeg should be able to encode and stream your video.
    I use it to stream a camera video via UDP like this :

Code:
    ffmpeg -f video4linux2 -video_size 320x240 -framerate 30 -input_format yuyv422 -i /dev/video0 -vcodec libx264 -preset ultrafast -f mpegts udp://10.133.7.43:1337 
    Here is a link to the ffmpeg documentation, there is an exemple of audio stream using rtsp, I guess you only have to change it a bit to stream video instead :) :

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/StreamingGuide#StreamingasimpleRTPaudiostreamfromFFmpeg

4. jose

jose New Member

Hi,

I got the rtsp server to compile with make on UDOObuntu v1.0 after installing all the dependencies listed on the tutorial:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstrtspserver-0.10-dev build-essential git
    Now, does anyone know which is the URL is for accessing the stream using VLC ?

Thanks

5. iNura

iNura New Member