15" touchscreen lvds

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by connexi, May 27, 2015.

1. connexi

connexi New Member

So I created the boot sd card with your latest android image file, udoo_dual_android_v4.4.2-1.0.zip, did the commands described in http://www.udoo.org/docs/Hardware & Accessories/UDOO_Setup_lvds_panels for the android 15" lvds. I plugged the udoo, it booted perfectly with the exception that the touch is not working.

Follows the android's boot log in attachment.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Hi there connexi and welcome in this forum.
    Please, do not post twice the same content in two different subforums as you did with this message.
    Anyway, I'll try it out with my colleagues to help you out.

3. Andrea Rovai

Could it be that it didn't work because you didn't connect the UDOO to the microtouch board of the LVDS?

4. connexi

connexi New Member

Yup, that was it... the board isn't connected because there was no cable with the package to do the connection to the board.
    Already talked with the customer support, they are going to send the missing cable asap.
    Still attending for customer care to reply asking for some information, like order number or address where to send the missing cable.

By the way, I didn't knew exactly where to post the question, that's why I posted it in the other subforum also... you are free to delete the message in the other post.

thanks

5. Andrea Rovai

Hi there Connexi,
    there's been an error during packaging, that cable is included in the LVDS package. You should have already received a message from customer support to let you know about the cable, check your inbox.
    Cheers