Last Kickstarter batch out the door!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mkopack, Oct 17, 2013.

1. mkopack

mkopack Member

According to the latest Kickstarter update, the last of the US and Canadian Kickstarter orders has left the factory and is in the hands of the fulfillment folks. As such we should receive them in the next couple days.

I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten mine yet as I was far from one of the last supporters, but I guess it'll arrive real soon.

2. mkopack

mkopack Member

I'm honestly starting to get a bit concerned that I haven't received any emails with tracking info yet. I was far from the last of the kickstarters, and I'm in the USA. Hmmm. Guess I'll wait to see what today brings before I start really worrying.

Just hoping there wasn't a problem. I had indicated on my survey that my mailing address might change before delivery started (but it didn't) and to contact me if they were going to ship past the end of Sept. I'm hoping they didn't put me into a "special case" bucket or something.

3. firehopper

firehopper Member

heres hoping you get yours soon!

I wonder how many preorders there was after the kickstarted ended.. I'm either #3 or #103, I dont know where the preorder order numbers started from.
    I'm guessing I'm number 103 though.

Cant wait!

4. brian

brian New Member

Is there a place to inquire about the status of your kickstarter order? I too Had a somewhat early order, for the quad, in the us, and have not received any emails about the order at all. I see tweets that all us kickstarter orders have shipped. Starting to get concerned...

Brian

5. mkopack

mkopack Member

I'm going to hold off until Monday to see if I get anything tomorrow.

6. aavang

aavang New Member

Still no tracking info on my UDOO Quad Starter Kit... Also getting nervous hearing about people not getting their Bluetooth dongles...

7. BenL

BenL New Member

Yesterday (Wednesday) I got email from SECO saying that my Kickstarter UDOO Quad was shipped via USPS from New Jersey.

8. mkopack

mkopack Member

Likewise. Should get it today.

9. JoeCool87TC

JoeCool87TC New Member

Got my UDOO Quad in the mail today; I had received my email shipment notification from SECO on 10/21 or 10/22.

Cheers!

10. unsigned

unsigned New Member

Hi, I'm an Italian kickstarter, according to Kisckstarter you've fulfilled the orders but I haven't got any tracking number, I'm a little concerned...

11. bodyart

bodyart New Member

As a Dutch UDOO backer I'm still wating for my tracking number and my Quad. Do I need to be concerned?

12. bobt

bobt New Member

I got my UDOO Quad yesterday. Now to locate the documentation that shows what all the connections and jumpers are for.

13. matthias

matthias New Member

me too - i'm also italian kickstarter...
    it would be great to get an update for EU-backers (when they can expect their device)...

14. bodyart

bodyart New Member

Today I've received my Quad in the Netherlands :D

15. marcinozog

marcinozog New Member

Did you get earlier notice of the pack going?

16. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

DOA?

My package arrived a few days ago in Belgium.

Upon opening the package, I found the UDOO Quad, but also a small rectangular part labeled 3FK17 D9PTK and a stylish M, which I believe to be the memory. The board does not boot.

DOA? How do we go from here?

17. foxkid

foxkid New Member

I am in the preorder group, not the Kickstarter group. My order still shows as "processing". I saw other posts that show that their orders were somehow stuck in the system. I have record from PayPal that shows payment on September 17, 2013.

My question is: am I in line for eventual shipment, or am I stuck somewhere in limbo where no amount of waiting will bring me the board?

18. mkopack

mkopack Member

Depending upon your preorder number you probably will be hearing about a tracking number tomorrow or Monday. They have said that the first of the preorders have been shipped out (but my understanding is that "shipped" to them means "sent to the fulfillment group to then send out to you").

In short, hang in there and be patient a little longer. If you have a low order number you'll probably have it in hand by early next week.

19. foxkid

foxkid New Member

My order number is 100000798, and I have no idea if that is "low" or "high". From other posts, I was concerned that my order was stuck in limbo. If is simply waiting to be filled, I am content. If "processing" means "backordered", then all is set. If "processing" means "waiting for someone to do something to accept the order", then I would be unhappily waiting forever.

20. Lifeboat_Jim

Lifeboat_Jim New Member

Low (ish).

I would guess you are circa 1/4 to 1/3 according the the order number. Yesterday all the Duals and some Quads were due to leave the factory and the balance next week. Remember this is leaving for the fulfilment company. I would guess you ought to expect yours in 2-3 weeks time with a shipping e-mail 2-5 days before then to say it's on the way.