Bluetooth dongle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimmnh, Oct 13, 2013.

1. jimmnh

jimmnh New Member

Anyone know if the Bluetooth dongles (from the 600K stretch goal) are shipping at a later date?

2. Ionut

Ionut New Member

They are shipped at the same time, it's in the shipping envelope, outside the UDOO box.

3. jimmnh

jimmnh New Member

Nope. And I definitely paid very close attention to opening this package. Definitely not in there anywhere.

4. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

duplicate

5. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

Mine was in a small ziplock in the padding shipping envelope, not in the box, but i did get mine.
    check the envelope before it goes to the garbage

6. jimmnh

jimmnh New Member

Shredded the bubble envelope looking for it. Held the little bits of foam around anti-static bag up to the light. Definitely not in there .. even if it's really really tiny ;-)

7. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

yea its not that tiny. its about an inch long. a USB A connector with a black cap on it.
    Not to hard to miss. I would say you should reach out to the UDOO Team and have them get yours out to you.

8. jimmnh

jimmnh New Member

LOL .. I know. But I really did look thoroughly. Partly in disbelief .. but things happen.

9. iByte

iByte New Member

I was wondering where mine was but after reading this I did find it in the bubble envelope - one more mystery solved .....

Glenn

10. kintera

kintera New Member

My envelope was so poorly sealed that it had fell out when my apartment manager went to hand it to me the entire content just dumped to the floor we had to do a inventory check. so yeah it may have fallen out and a carrier resealed it and didn't realize it.

11. Kris

Kris Member

I was wondering about that. No bluetooth dongle in my package either. I had assumed it was now integrated and I just hadn't figured out how to turn it on :(

12. dsuliman

dsuliman New Member

Same with me. I did not get any bluetooth dongle.

13. Kris

Kris Member

Has anyone heard back from support on this matter ? I haven't gotten a response via their contact page or through Kickstarter.

14. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

15. Kris

Kris Member

Well that was the way I first tried to contact support and I followed up with sending a message through the Kickstarter page. A week went by and no response of any sort through either venue.

16. andcmp

andcmp New Member

Can't find your mail Kris, would you PM me with your email address (the one you used for the request) so I can check again?

17. Kris

Kris Member

Not getting any replys and I'm getting a little disillusioned.
    I thought this was taken care of a while back when support finally responded and said they were sending out the missing dongle. When a package finally arrived there was a micro-usb cable inside. I tried contacting support again and waited a week, then I messaged andcmp and waited another week, still nothing.

To top it off, I just unwrapped a new quad board and the power button looks like it was smashed with a hammer prior to packaging. Is there any QC going on prior to shipping ?! I hope there's no additional damage to the board.

Attached Files:

18. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kris,

i'm very sorry about this mistake (and the smashed power button). Please open a ticket in our Customer Care support so we can send you the bluetooth dongle (help topic Billing/shipping): http://www.udoo.org/customer-care/