[SOLVED] info@udoo.org not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ingmar, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

Hi,

please be aware that your email address info@udoo.org does not (currently) work.

This is the reply I get when sending to that address (I replaced the original names with xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@seco.com
    (ultimately generated from info@udoo.org)
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@seco.com>:
    host mx1.seco.com [83.147.100.2]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [198.46.87.93] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org; http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputa ... 8.46.87.93

2. mkopack

mkopack Member

Re: info@udoo.org not working

There's also the support form: http://www.udoo.org/support/contact-us/

You can try that if you're needing something. Is there something the community might be able to help you with though?

3. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

No, this was just a notice for all. I posted it because I was emailing with info@udoo.org regarding a DOA quad board. My reply got bounced.

I then send it directly to seco.com in Italy.

But thx anyway.

4. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

Can someone form Team UDOO reply to this?

5. andcmp

andcmp New Member

Got your mail and just replied to you.

6. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

Andrea,

Thx, but this still doesn't solve YOUR problem.

Info@udoo.org does NOT work. I replied to the mail you send me on my home address, but it bounced again. Your forwarding to seco.com is still blocked by a barracuda wall.

In effect this means that nobody can contact you, or for that matter, any of the udoo team at seco.com through that email account!!!! People also can not REPLY to the address you are sending from, thereby making a normal email conversation impossible. As I mentioned, I had to find your real email address on the internet. Maybe your address derived form info@udoo.org is one that DOES go through, yet the simple fact that the sender gets a bounce message is enough to convince him that his message didn't reach the addressee. You are probably missing out on opportunities because of this.

I'm posting AGAIN this info below. Sorry to publish the real email addresses, but apparently nobody seems to understand what I mean.

Any moderator: --> Please delete this mail if you do not want these addresses on here.

xxxxx@seco.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<xxxxxx@seco.com>:
    host mx1.seco.com [83.147.100.2]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [198.46.87.93] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org; http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputa ... 8.46.87.93

xxxx@seco.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<xxxxxxx@seco.com>:

xxxxx@seco.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<xxxxx@seco.com>:

7. andcmp

andcmp New Member

Actually info@udoo.org is working, I've been able to read your message, I've replied to you and you have replied to me.

That said, yes, we are experiencing issue with our mail system so thank you for your help, we dig to what seemed just an occasional problem and we find out about Barracuda and so on.

We will solve the problem in o couple of days.

8. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

OK, thx for that.
    I did not mean to be a pain in the ass. It's just that nobody seemed to read it and act accordingly.
    Subject closed.

9. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Re: info@udoo.org not working [solved (almost)]

We're receiving all the email now. We can call it Solved!