Udoo X86 Ultra release date ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TallTim36, Feb 15, 2017.

1. TallTim36

TallTim36 New Member

Hello can anyone tell me when I can purchase this item, I have gone to the website thinking ok I will order the Udoo X86 Ultra but it's been saying it's a pre-order only so does this mean we have to wait till when to get the board has it been released elsewhere and not being ordered for Canada ?

PM please I'd like to know thanks :)

2. TallTim36

TallTim36 New Member

This is what I get it won't go past this little popup screen It's like I can't order it......

Attached Files:

3. Laura

Laura UDOOer

Hi Tim, welcome to the forum :)

I've just tried both the EU and USA/CANADA stores, and was able to add the UDOO X86 into my cart okay.

(EDIT: Ignore following paragraph, as I originally thought you were trying to order from the US/Canada store page)
    Looking at your picture, it seems somehow the EU power supply version has loaded for you. See if this direct link to US version works: http://shop.udoo.org/usa/preorder-x86/udoo-x86-ultra-power-supply-us.html

If you still cannot add to basket and order, please post below and someone from UDOO will look into it.

cc. @Andrea Rovai

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Andrea Rovai likes this.
  4. TallTim36

TallTim36 New Member

Still getting a preorder on everything.... Not just the Udoo X86 Ultra.... ?
    Am I missing something

Attached Files:

5. Laura

Laura UDOOer

It's pre-orders at the moment. There's no production release of UDOO X86, but will be very soon!
    March for Kickstarter backers, and then March/April for website pre-orders.

Sorry for my initial misunderstanding, I mistakenly thought you meant the country select pop-up was stopping you from pre-ordering. The boards are so close to being sent out, I forgot it was still considered a pre-order o_O

6. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Hi @TallTim36,
    UDOO X86, as @Laura told you (apropos, thanks Laura!), isn't on sale yet, but you can pre-order it. Shippings are going to start in April for those who've pre-ordered.
    The last image you shared doesn't show you what you have ordered or pre-ordered. Instead, it shows the models you can pre-order. If you order or pre-order something, a number will appear next to the cart on the top right of the page, like in any other e-commerce.

7. dominique

dominique Member

@TallTim36 I too experienced that problem with the store. Try another browser. If that doesnt work try a different computer.

@Andrea Rovai Tim is experiencing a bug on your store. When you click on store it will ask you what region you are in. I dunno about other regions but when you click united states nothing happened. This happened several times to me. I eventually got it working and preordered.

impatiently waiting...

-Dom

Andrea Rovai likes this.
  8. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Hi @dominique, for what I've seen the problem occurs if you have a link for a specific product in a specific shop inside the shop and you try to change shop. For example, it happens if you are on the page of UDOO X86 in the EU shop and then you try to change shop and go to the same page of UDOO X86 in the USA shop.
    I am sorry for this bad experience. It will be fixed shortly.

9. whitakeshriram

whitakeshriram UDOOer

This happened several Speed Test times to me. I eventually got it working and preordered.