Dunno where to post, since it's Udoo X86 related...

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Karsten Topp, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karsten Topp

Karsten Topp New Member

Hi there,
    I have Invoice 2017-N-00000256 which is now 4 weeks old and I've yet to receive my order.
    Come on, how hard can it be???

2. bodgyuk

bodgyuk New Member

Karsten,

You didn't mention whether that invoice is from the Kickstarter pledge or from the Udoo shop.

3. Karsten Topp

Karsten Topp New Member

Apologies. It's a fan for the Udoo ordered seperately from the KS campaign.

4. Laura

Laura UDOOer

Pre-ordered accessories are now being processed. You should receive the item shortly.

5. Maurice

Maurice Active Member

It seems the the Kickstarter orders have beens shipped (I was one of the last), and they are now shipping pre-orders. I can imagine that you are impatient to receive the board, but UDOO isn't a big manufacturer. I'm sure that they will ship the board, just have patience.

6. MicroStrand

MicroStrand New Member

Man you are really funny, he waits now since more than four weeks and all what UDOO is asking for patience. Being a small company is not a sufficient excuse!

7. itimpi

itimpi UDOOer

It was a pre-order so immediate shipment should not be expected! If it ships very soon that would seem to be within the sort of lead time one should expect for a pre-order.

Markus Laire likes this.
  8. MicroStrand

MicroStrand New Member

That's wrong, he didn't expect an immediate shipment, but one in a timely manner, and this is exactly what customers everywhere are waiting for! This problem exists at UDOO since the beginning.

9. itimpi

itimpi UDOOer

Depends on what is a 'timely manner'. On most sites I would expect 'pre-order' to mean at least 1-2 months, and possibly longer.

10. ImLagging

ImLagging Member

No tim
    No time frame was provided for shipment. UDOO announced that no pre-orders would ship until all Kickstarter pledges were shipped. If you're pre-ordering with no time frame being specified, then there is no "timely manner" for shipping. It will ship when previous obligations are met and stock is available. I've backed on Kickstarter and received it. I've also pre-ordered and I'm still waiting patiently. If it was in stock and it took a month to ship, I can understand. But you're buying something that was not in stock and no time frame was provided for when stock would be available.

Markus Laire, Maurice and Kilrah like this.
  11. Karsten Topp

Karsten Topp New Member

To clear up confusion: my request was for a Udoo X86 accessory - a fan, to be more precise - which I have ordered and paid for 4 weeks ago.
    This has nothing to do with the delivery of the Udoo X86, which I already have received. Works nicely, but I need to have it cooled down with a fan due to my choice of OS.
    Since fans, cables, etc, yadayada ... should be independent from PCB productions (and, technically, from the process of KS deliveries), I am concerned when and if the badly needed fan will arrive. That's all.

12. Laura

Laura UDOOer

The fan is listed on the pre-order page. With the completion of the Kickstarter reward shipping, the team are now processing pre-orders for both boards and accessories.

As the original thread topic question has been answered, this thread will now be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.