failure to deliver

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Mike Martin, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Mike Martin

Mike Martin New Member

I received a notification from UPS on Wednesday that my Udoo x86 Advanced was on its way. Even more exciting, they updated the tracking to indicate it would arrive on Thursday.

It never arrived: Seco had the wrong address; something about the way the shop interfaces with Paypal generated an incomplete or nonsense address for London - my account has the correct address for shipping and billing, but they hadn't updated the order.

I contacted Seco immediately and got no response - neither from customer care nor from the website.

Package is now being returned to Seco by UPS because they had no instruction from senders about delivery.

I still have no response from Seco.

I do not know whether they will honour this order; or I will just find that I lent them a couple of hundred dollars interest free for half a year.

Is this is the way to generate customer loyalty?

2. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

You could have changed the delivery adress yourself, but is is too late for that.

3. Mike Martin

Mike Martin New Member

I did make sure my delivery address is correct on my account - one could not change the delivery address on the order.
    UPS did not allow me to alter the delivery address for this package.
    So the only way that it could have been dealt with is by Seco, who chose not to deal with it.

4. Laura

Laura UDOOer

Your ticket in March had a response the same day, and your address was confirmed as being updated in the system, so I'm not sure why UPS were unable to deliver the parcel.

Last Thursday evening, you opened a new ticket, along with sending an email on the same topic. The ticket will be replied to in due course, and I will reply to the email today. The person assigned your ticket will be able to investigate why the parcel was not delivered, and get it promptly resent.

Hope you get to enjoy the board soon. The community is important to us :)

5. Mike Martin

Mike Martin New Member

Just wanted to indicate that Seco managed to sort out the address correctly, and the adapter got sent out and delivered as planned. Got my Udoo x86 Advanced today as well. So now time to play. Thanks for all the help.

Maurice, Laura and waltervl like this.