Udoo X86 not booting yellow status light

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Derek52, May 9, 2017.

1. Maurice

Maurice Active Member

Same experience, I've sent my 2nd board back today, the other keeps on working fine.

2. cmchou

cmchou New Member

I encounter same issue today. I solved it by removing the RTC battery. Need to handle with care on Udoo x86.

waltervl and bpr like this.
  3. Sylvash

Sylvash New Member

I'm experiencing the same thing. RMA has been accepted but still waiting on a reply from customer support to sent the board back (Been waiting for a reply since last friday) Support staff replied to my new ticket (asking for a reply to my old ticket) promptly though. Apparently it's a sophisticated process.

4. bodgyuk

bodgyuk New Member

To the OP, try disconnecting the HDMI cable, I have found depending on the TV or monitor used the Udoo will not come out of power save if the cable has been connected and the monitor/TV has also gone into standby. I think that is due to the way some HDMI devices talk to each other, especially the CEC function.

waltervl likes this.
  5. Alexander Chang

Alexander Chang New Member

I have this problem today, too. My UDOO X86 worked fine yesterday. As I remembered, this situation has happened once soon after I installed win10 on it, few days after I received the board. I forgot how I woke it up except the reinstall of win10 part.
    I'll guess the bios is not stable, because now I don't see the UDOO screen.

6. Alexander Chang

Alexander Chang New Member

Weird.... I can access the BIOS now and get into Win10 successfully through Boot manager.
    Now I think the problem may be from win10 or the Grub2(I have also Ubuntu installed).