Yocto EGLFS (no X11)

Discussion in 'Yocto' started by MendurBerisha, Nov 25, 2016.

1. MendurBerisha

MendurBerisha New Member

Hello, i have UDOO Neo Full. And i just saw this release
    Yocto EGLFS (no X11)
    Is this a Operating System or what is this, how to use it. I got a file .wic should i flash it or what to do.
    I am begineer.

2. graugans

graugans Administrator Staff Member

Yocto is a distribution Toolbox. It is intended to build a customized embedded Linux. It provides a toolbox to create your own image with a footprint tailored to your needs.

Gesendet von meinem FP2 mit Tapatalk

3. saochandan

saochandan New Member

@graugans Can I run QT application on it? If yes, Could you please guide me how to do it for udoo neo?

4. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

Please read THIS topic and then come with your questions (if there still are). And start a new topic please. You are now hijacking a topic ment for a completely different subject.

Edit. I see you asked almost the same here 3 months ago.... With the same answer.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  5. saochandan

saochandan New Member

I have gone through that topic. There they have built the target with yocto, qt and bsp, it takes lot of time. My question is, is there any way that i can cross compile my qt application on my host system and run with yocto-eglfs or udooubuntu.

Since I planned to use qt with yocto, I posted here. If it violates the forum rule, I'm sorry for now and I will take care next time.