Preorder shipping status/questions thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ottyphc, Nov 2, 2013.

1. qkchung

qkchung New Member

since up to now , i still not receive my shipping email
    posted on forum but no reply
    i doubt about whether problem of delivery or other reason pending my order

i sent the support form before but no reply
    i dont think i can receive my shipping email by 27nov

i just want my full refund
    order no. 100001443

2. Lifeboat_Jim

Lifeboat_Jim New Member

Well I don't know about a refund, that's up to Team UDOO.

However given deliveries normally have been occurring in their thousands within 2-3 working days of the email tracking email I'd say there is still time for you to receive your delivery by the timeframe stated. IE leaving the factory by Nov 27th, in your hands by Sat Nov 30th.

3. Ingmar

Ingmar New Member

I reported a KS DOA Quad on Nov 3rd. I do not want a refund, but I sure as hell would like to get an update on why a replacement is taking this long.
    Mails to UDOO Team are in vain, nobody replies.

It's great that pre-orders are shipping now that KS backers have "received" their UDOO, aside from some "minor" problems as DracoLlasa puts it in another thread (not any major 'known issues' with the Rev D board, apart from some loose memory chips, ..).

I am a very happy puppy (sic!! :x ) seeing that non KS backers have started receiving theirs, having mine broken on my desk since its arrival (now almost 4 weeks), while hearing nothing from the UDOO team despite a few very patient mails and postings.

I really hope that the support for the non-KS buyers is better, or support for any other customer from the SECO company (http://www.seco.com) for that matter.

4. jykm12

jykm12 New Member

Yes. No one responds to the submitted support email. Udoo sales support is non-existent.

5. mrdude

mrdude New Member

I finally received my UPS tracking details - I'm in UK and my Udoo Quad left Italy, then was shipped to Germany, now it's in UK and getting delivered today at some point - :), My pre-order number was 778 in the list- so if you have a number higher than that, don't panic!!! I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

EDIT: Mine just turned up today - sweet! I never needed to pay import tax either - probably because it's been delivered from another EU country - thanks very much udoo team, now to have some fun!

6. jykm12

jykm12 New Member

Order number 1183

Tracking number received this morning

7. buggz

buggz New Member

Kit-PreOrd=34
    Quad Starter Kit
    USA, received package just now!
    I see I don't have an HDMI device, I have to buy another monitor? hmm...

UPDATE:
    Simple HDMI <-> DVI adapter, walla, boots and runs good.

8. qkchung

qkchung New Member

Same here, still no reply on support , even no delivery email
    i just want my refund , totally disapointed

9. mariom79

mariom79 New Member

My order N° 1039 - 03/October/2013.
    At today, no shipping, no tracking number, no UDOO.

There are other shipping issue ?
    Please let me know when i can receive my order.

Best Regards.

10. Neprice

Neprice New Member

I'm order 99 from June 21. I ordered a Udoo quad. My money was taken on June 21st through paypal. My order status through Udoo's site now says cancelled. I have not received anything (no email or any other communication) from udoo telling me that my order was cancelled. No explanation when trying to contact them through the site. I really hope my order wasn't actually cancelled. I paid them almost six months ago and can't figure out why they would cancel my order with no notice and so far no explanation. I really would like to receive my udoo quad.

11. Flamenawer

Flamenawer Member

Similar for me, , no shipping, no tracking number,no udoo

12. jblythe

jblythe New Member

I am thinking I shold have read these threads before....I did not participate in the kickstarter but I did order one online a week ago....says 2-4 days to ship but from the sounds of wha tI am reading this may be a farse...Anyone else jump on the bandwagon *AFTER* the kickstarter/pre-order period?

13. jcacosta

jcacosta New Member

I am order 1557, still no updates. In the blog they said that by today all preorders would be shipped. Any updates on that? My order is still in processing status.. and no email from udoo with tracking information.

14. Lifeboat_Jim

Lifeboat_Jim New Member

The 'processing' status... pay that no attention. My UDOO's are still showing as 'processing' yet here they are on my desk!

As to the main point, I can say that some people have received their deliveries with no e-mail at all.

15. Schlappendengler

Schlappendengler New Member

Hi, all

Germany, near Hannover: Order: 2013-E-0001141

I got my UDOO-QUAD Board on Tuesday,26 ...Very well packed.. Very nice :D :D
    Have to start downloads, SD-Card preparation, a.s.o. ...will be an exciting weekend :geek:

Thanks to UDOO Team!!

regards, Michael

16. Flamenawer

Flamenawer Member

Where you see that information order status?

17. Lifeboat_Jim

Lifeboat_Jim New Member

In the secure account 'orders' section.

18. Flamenawer

Flamenawer Member

Thank you, I buy Udoo as guess, and I can not view this option on my account, also any info on paypal or email. I hope that the card arrive soon.
    I have this info, in my email,Invoice # 2013-W-00000701 for Order # 100001794 and I am Spanish.

19. Lifeboat_Jim

Lifeboat_Jim New Member

No idea, sorry.
    I can only offer you this guess, in the last few days order numbers around 1300-1400 were received (based on a couple of people posting they'd had theirs). I believe 800-1100 were received about 3-5 days ago. Sounds like you ought to get yours in the next few days

20. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

To the ones who didn’t receive their pre-ordered UDOOs yet: we’re experiencing a line production problem regarding one of our supplier that didn’t send us the ram modules. We already solved the problem but because of this we’re unable to assemble the remaining 150 UDOOs creating a delay in the pre-orders shipment which will be done no later than next wednesday, 4th of december.
    The Orders will be shipped within the next week after we take care of all the pre-orders.

Here for the official blog post http://www.udoo.org/shipment-delay-on-pre-ordered-udoos/