Preorder shipping status/questions thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ottyphc, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Neprice

Neprice New Member

Still order 99 and I still have had no response from Udoo. They took my money and canceled my order without telling me and now won't respond to my efforts to contact them. This is getting ridiculous. At this point I wouldn't recommend any one buying one of these only because their customer service seems to be so terrible. It's too bad because I was excited about getting my quad.

2. renevanderlende

renevanderlende New Member

To everyone anxious getting their hands on the long awaited UDOO:

UDOO's really do get shipped, I pre-ordered mine on 26 sept and it arrived on 26 nov, location Netherlands. Ok, don't hold your breath, just be patient. Eventually you will have a lot of fun tinkering with the device!!!

Cheers, Rene

3. qkchung

qkchung New Member

Just got the email on 28Nov, which is one day delay after their deadline , and my Udoo Quad finally arrived to Hong Kong
    both android and ubuntu have good performance

4. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Neprice,

your issue has been took in charge by our customer care on November 28th. You should receive an email with all the details asap.

5. jblythe

jblythe New Member

Just as a word of advice I would suggest changing the "usually ships in 2-4 days" verbage to something more reasonable until stock ramps back up. It is not fair to those not looming around the forums to get a realistic expectation on shipping. Technically I have only been waiting 5 business days for my order status to even change but I do not forsee this changing soon. While I am ok with the wait I still would have found more comfort in knowing it would have been longer....

6. delba

Right, even though we're planning to be back on schedule in a couple of weeks.

7. Neprice

Neprice New Member

I received an email stating that I would receive the quad that I ordered with an order conformation. No explanation of why my order was cancelled. I'm happy that my order has been reinstated.

8. delba

Glad to hear that

9. jcacosta

jcacosta New Member

Just got a call from ups saying that they have something for me that comes from Italy, I guess its my udoo finally, (order 1557)

What really bothers me is that i prepaid 32 dollars of transport and have to pay 50 dollars more here in Colombia. This is absurd, paying 82 dollars of duties and transport for a 149 dollars order..

You had similar issues?

10. rsachetti

rsachetti New Member

I ordered my Udoo on Nov 8th and my order still indicates processing. What is the status of the orders today?

11. jcacosta

jcacosta New Member

Mine is still processing and already shipped, UPS has it, should be delivered tomorrow.

12. jcacosta

jcacosta New Member

My apologies from previous message, I was a bit pissed off. The problem are duties in my country witch are about 30%, nothing wrong with udoo. My apologies again.

13. delba

NP

14. rsachetti

rsachetti New Member

That was odd I posted my message yesterday when the ordered stated processing but it arrived last night via UPS. So maybe other people might see this as well. Good luck everyone!

15. jcacosta

jcacosta New Member

Received my Udoo yesterday, just installed ubuntu 12 and this thing just boots super fast with a very slow class 4 microsdm wow.

Im actually sending this msg from my uddo , using wifi, :)

Im super happy, thank you very much udoo team!

16. delba

Awesome :D

17. K4lin

K4lin New Member

Hi!

My order #100001280 is still showing as "Processing" and haven't received any kind of communication from the order. Also, I have noticed that you may have problems with Hotmail/Outlook accounts, as I have tried to register with one in this forum and to send a reclamation ticket for my order, and haven't received neither the account activation mail nor the ticket number... :?

I have changed to a Gmail account and now everything seems ok... For the moment I haven't placed any other reclamation ticket, since some users are reporting their orders aren't updated even after having received their UDOOs, but can anybody tell me if some orders (including mine) have been delayed (again) for some reason??

Thanks in advance.

PD: Sorry for my english... :oops:

18. ashea67

ashea67 New Member

I had submitted the survey late and was hoping to have received a response from someone regarding my backing and have not heard back from anyone. No UPS tracking number or anything. Who do I need to contact to find out the status of my backing pledge. They took the money out several months ago but I have not received anything. This is extremely frustrating to say the least.

19. itimpi

itimpi UDOOer

I would think the best chance of getting a response would be to open a ticket via the a Customer Care button near the bottom of the Support page on the web site.

20. delba

itimpi you got the point. Please K4lin and ashea67 open a ticket (help topic Billing/Shipping) and we'll reply to you asap: http://www.udoo.org/customer-care/