Genuino 101 frozen

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by TGo1, Jun 8, 2018.

1. TGo1

TGo1 New Member

Hi all,
    My Udoo freezes after a few minutes of good operation. Is there an arduino supervision software? or supervision software via Braswell?
    I always send the YPR of the sensors to the external uart and I have 2 I / O with interrupts that send a pwm value to the Braswell via the Virtual USB.
    One or the other works well but not both at the same time !!!
    TU for your idea.
    Thierry

2. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

Please consult the support forums of the Arduino Libraries you are using. Or examine the libraries yourself to see if they use the same interrupts for example. Alsp check the Arduino/Genuino 101 forum: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?board=103.0

3. ccs_hello

ccs_hello UDOOer

The good thing about Arduino is the users would think the fact the libraries exist and the Arduino board has so many I/O pins, the world is theirs.
    The bad thing about Arduino is that, after peeling the onion, some may fell surprised that inside the covers, there is just a tiny worker bee with little food (resources) at its disposal. Somehow, the skin is made obscure enough that very hard to gain insight of it.
    My view about it is: to proof or tackle the issues, try more powerful Arduino implementations, try to use more than one Arduino boards to spread the load, etc.

ccs_hello

4. TGo1

TGo1 New Member

I use standard library not added others.

5. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

6. TGo1

TGo1 New Member

TU waltervl,
    I take a look in that link (but for me, lock up requiring a reset, appeared before access IMU)

7. TGo1

TGo1 New Member

No i don't found my solution, i have the last release 2.0.2 and no found since ...