UDOO x86 Ultra won't start up

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by ThomasOu, Aug 13, 2018.

1. ThomasOu

ThomasOu Member

I just got a x86 Ultra board but when I have everything set up, it won't start. The LED light on-board didn't change to green and remained in amber and no display output. The board left idle for a long time with RTC battery missing. Not sure whether missing RTC power for a long time will damage the chip (in theory it won't). Tried to pull the battery from an Advanced board but it won't start either. At the same time, undoubedtly, I lost the bios settings of the advanced board. I did inspect the PCB and found nothing damage or either any area being hot. Can anyone help?

2. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

As it is a new board and you probably set it up the same way as your other X86 board I would open a support ticket at Udoo as it looks like a board with an hardware error: https://www.udoo.org/customer-care/open.php

3. ThomasOu

ThomasOu Member

Is UDOO team still existing? Created a ticket on 13th and still get no respond now.

4. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

In Italy a lot of companies are closed in August.....

5. ThomasOu

ThomasOu Member

Thanks for replying. I raised another support ticket and finally got responds. it looks like they dropped the tickets created during holiday.

6. Mike Heavers

Mike Heavers New Member

Were you able to resolve your issue? I am having the same problem.