UDOO customer support

Discussion in 'UDOO BOLT' started by ThomasOu, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ThomasOu

ThomasOu Member

I am a UDOO x86 user and recently I got some problems on my board so I contacted UDOO customer support but didn't have reply. Only one ticket got responds telling me to do some tests but when I responded it back, it no longer got any reply. I created several tickets but I can't get proper responds from Aug 13 and it is one month long. Did anyone here contact customer support recently and get any reply?? Just want to confirm if UDOO is handling customer support tickets or not.

Many thanks

2. schepers_cp

schepers_cp Member

i know udoo is working hard on realizing the udoo bolt. but to be honest i have to agree they need to set more priority to customer support/experience as well (based on my experience with the time it takes before spam is tacked and how much mods there are on here)

p.s. this is the forum for the udoo bolt, not the udoo x86. ;)

3. tojo2503

tojo2503 New Member

My experience: they take the Kickstarter money and ship something. Then limited support for a limited time and then ignoring everything to move on to the next „cool“ Maker board on Kickstarter (cause you don’t earn money with support).

G3WGV likes this.
  4. G3WGV

G3WGV UDOOer

Tojo says it as it is. I would only add that while a company does not earn money with support, it most certainly does lose money with a lack of support... eventually. Once bitten twice shy comes to mind.