Booting Udoo?

Discussion in 'UDOO 101' started by bugmenot, Oct 16, 2013.

1. yuusu

yuusu New Member

Therefore, it did that it could do.
    SD card used the new thing.
    The power supply also used the thing of the standard.
    It tried on other images.
    It waited for starting 2 minutes or more.
    The reset button was pushed.
    Since serial debugging does not have apparatus, it is impossible.
    It does not start.
    One more set moves by the same SD card and the same power supply.
    This UDOO is initial failure absolutely.
    Please exchange.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Since I was looking forward to it, I am sad and he cannot sleep.
    UDOO which moves is a friend's thing.

Order # 100002047

2. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

yuusu, we'll take care of your problem using the ticket you already created. Wait for the response. Best Regards

3. venkatbo

venkatbo Member

Hi,

I filed an RMA ticket (# 763402) for my Quad 1 week back. Have not heard a single thing after the auto-ack email.

I thought the ticketing system was implemented to streamline RMA's. Surprisingly now, it appears posting in forums is eliciting "a response" but the RMA ticketing process is not ;-(.

1 week seems quite long to hear back on the next step. Please expedite so I get back on track with my project.

btw, What is the testing process at UDOO. I got a quad that wouldn't boot no matter what. That is something UDOO could have tested and not even shipped a board that failed from the get go. Sincerely hope my replacement quad will be tested to work before getting shipped.

Thanks.

4. EBrown

EBrown New Member

I filed my ticket the 12th, then got a response the 23rd, filed a response less than an hour later, no response since.

It seems like our tickets get lost until we post on the forums complaining about them. Then all of a sudden we get a response.

Example: I posted viewtopic.php?f=16&t=638&p=5000#p4902 and then later that day was the response I got. Since then, nothing. And the timeline was:

Code:
    12/12/2013 5:37 am   (Me)
    23/12/2013 5:35 pm   Matteo Del Balio
    23/12/2013 6:23 pm   (Me)
    But hey, not much I can do but wait, really.

Thanks,
    EBrown

5. delba

venkatbo, EBrown, sorry for the delay. I'll be back to you with new info asap.

6. delba

venkatbo, EBrown, sorry but there are no couriers during the holidays. Please wait 'till next week.

7. venkatbo

venkatbo Member

Ok, thanks for looking into this, delba.
    /v

8. EBrown

EBrown New Member

It would be nice to let us know that in the ticket. It's much more professional than us having to solicit a response on a forum, or forcing us to wait on a response and wonder if anything even got through.

Thanks,
    EBrown

9. venkatbo

venkatbo Member

Hi UDOO,

Now that the next week has rolled in and the couriers are (or better be) back on their jobs... 'am hoping the planets are getting aligned just right...
    Can I have the replacement tested/working/new UDOO shipped asap - please ! That ways, wouldn't have to go thru the rigmarole again :-(

I've updated the ticket just in case the UDOO gods are reading the ticket system too :!)

/venkat

10. delba

venkatbo, i'm checking right now. I'll let you know.

11. venkatbo

venkatbo Member

Hi UDOO,

Another week rolls by... The Couriers must be back on their rounds now...
    Still no sign of shipment of the replacement... Wonder what it is now that is holding things up ?

Any updates ?

It appears new orders on the shop are getting filled in a day or two and getting shipped immly. Why are original kickstarter orders like mine NOT being afforded the same courtesy ? Why should we have to wait 3 weeks when new orders get shipped in a day or two ?

Is this what we get for backing UDOO from Day 1 ? Come on UDOO, What's up with your obligation for Kickstarter Backers !... What is the point having a ticket system if I have to double post all the tme... And then to make things worse, despite double posts, not an iota of timely update !

It is Fri and end of another week already... PLEASE ship it asap, even if it has to be treated like a new purchase.
    /venkat

12. venkatbo

venkatbo Member

Any updates ?
    /venkat