Appalling Customer Service from Udoo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Craig Johnston, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Craig Johnston

Craig Johnston UDOOer

I'm very disappointed in this company. I received a defective unit from them. After literally begging them to actually acknowledge the trouble ticket I had opened, they agreed to exchange it.

A defective unit was returned and received by them on October 7th, now more than 2 weeks ago, however nobody has acknowledged this, there are no updates to the ticket, and no information has been added about when my working unit will be arriving.

Udoo's customer service is appalling! I cannot imaging recommending any products that Udoo make to people I know because they are just not responsive at all.

2. evaloverde

evaloverde Administrator Staff Member

Ciao Craig,
    thank you for raising the issue. Could you please let me know (privately) your ticket number to check on the situation? Maybe you haven't read from other platforms, but the factory is having a critical issue with their new system, and all shipments are effected. They are substantially slowed down at the moment. They haven't replied because, unfortunately, they've not shipped your parcel yet.

I'm sorry the lack of communication on our part led you to this conclusion. Hopefully we'll be able to gain your trust again :)

3. Steve Moring

Steve Moring UDOOer

I can't find anyone anywhere to figure out when I can buy 5 more x86 Advanced...

That's not appalling - it's frightening, is Udoo going out of business?

4. evaloverde

Ciao Steve, just in case you didn't see my message on the topic you opened. UDOO isn't going out of business, and X86 II are going to be back next week.

If I'm not mistaken I've also replied to your email asking for the X86 II availability.

Let me know if I can answer further questions.

5. Steve Moring

Steve Moring UDOOer

28 hours ago I replied to your email, info@udoo.org ... does not go to a human. See screenshot.

Attached Files:

6. evaloverde

Could you please check your email? I replied yesterday at 10.22AM (local time)

Let me know if you received my reply. I haven't received any notification of failed delivery.

info@udoo.org sends emails automatically to people that read them (or should read them). The message states that a person out of this list couldn't receive it, but I did, and I'm the one that replies XD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019