Udoo Bolt V8 not starting anymore

Discussion in 'UDOO BOLT' started by hitman22, Dec 31, 2019.

1. hitman22

hitman22 New Member

Hello,

my Udoo Bolt isn't starting anymore. When I press the Power Button, the Fan tries to start one Second and it stops. After this the Power LED is changing from Green to Orange again. I didn't changed anything on the Device.
    Do you have any hint, how this can be resolved?

Thank you.

Regards
    hitman22

2. evaloverde

evaloverde Administrator Staff Member

Ciao Hitman,
    please open a ticket at https://ticket.udoo.org/ . There an engineer will be assigned to your case and is going to help you solve the issue.

Thank you!

3. Top Quark

Top Quark UDOOer

Can you post the solution here? I am having the same problem. Everything is running well, then suddenly, it will not boot anymore and I have to toggle the small bios switch on and off to make it work again.

4. Leonardo

Leonardo UDOOer

@hitman22

What you have described appears to be like the Bolt is repeatedly restarting. And this could be due to the BIOS Reset switch turned-ON.

Try flipping this switch the other way and power the device ON. Check if problem went away.

Where to find this BIOS Reset switch? Please see attached picture below. It's located as the bottom side of the BOLT.

Hope this helps.

regards,

upload_2020-1-8_14-10-47.png

evaloverde likes this.
  5. hitman22

hitman22 New Member

@Leonardo Thanks for your rsponse. I tried the BIOS Switch but it doesn't helped for me. When I try to start it, then the Green Light is on for around 10 Seconds, then it goes off. THe Fan also doesn't run anymore. I I will open a Ticket for this issue.

@evaloverde I have created a Ticket for my issue.

Thanks.

evaloverde likes this.