Udoo BOLT V 8 connection of a TRS headphone with TRRS front jack

Discussion in 'UDOO BOLT' started by stecolumna, Mar 27, 2020.

1. stecolumna

stecolumna UDOOer

I'm having trouble getting a headphone with the Udoo BOLT V8 TRRS front input having purchased a TRRS male to TRS dual female adapter (headphone and microphone). The headphones work well with the TRS rear jack. Do you have any suggestions to give me?
    This is the adapter used:
    https://www.amazon.it/Mavis-Laven-Adattatore-Micropohne-convertitore/dp/B07VP4YB5L/
    Thanks in advance

[italiano]
    Ho dei problemi a far funzionare una cuffia con l'ingresso anteriore TRRS di Udoo BOLT V8 avendo acquistato un adattatore maschio TRRS a doppia femmina TRS (cuffia e microfono). La cuffia funziona bene con il jack posteriore TRS. Avete dei suggerimenti da darmi ?
    Questo è l'adattatore utilizzato:
    https://www.amazon.it/Mavis-Laven-Adattatore-Micropohne-convertitore/dp/B07VP4YB5L/
    Grazie anticipato

2. stecolumna

stecolumna UDOOer

I forgot to say that I can't get the headset working but the microphone is working properly

[italiano]
    dimenticavo di dire che non riesco a far funzionare la cuffia ma il microfono funziona correttamente

3. stecolumna

stecolumna UDOOer

do you think the problem can be solved with a CTIA - OMTP adapter?

[italiano]
    pensate che il problema si possa risolvere con un adattatore CTIA - OMTP ?

4. ccs_hello

ccs_hello UDOOer

5. stecolumna

stecolumna UDOOer

dear ccs_hello,
    thanks for the link to the UdooX86 thread that I didn't know. In fact Eva said that a TRRS splitter is needed "(CTIA / AHJ version, not OMTP)". The problem is that in those I had bought via the Internet on Amazon it was not indicated whether it was CTIA / AHJ or OMTP.

Also sorry but I was wrong to insert the link in my post. The adapter cable I inserted has yet to reach me. Now I place the link of the TRRS splitter that came to me and that I tried but only the microphone works and not the headphones:
    https://www.amazon.it/MillSO-Adattatore-Tablet-Mobile-Cuffie/dp/B076WSNB8Y?th=1

In any case, what Eva wrote confirms my intuition that I need a CTIA - OMTP converter.

Thanks again and see you soon

[italiano]
    carissimo ccs_hello,
    grazie per il link al thread di UdooX86 che non conoscevo. In effetti Eva ha detto che serve un TRRS splitter: "(CTIA / AHJ version, not OMTP)". Il problema è che in quello che avevo comprato via internet su Amazon non era indicato se fosse CTIA/AHJ oppure OMTP.

Inoltre scusami ma avevo sbagliato a inserire il link nel mio post. Il cavo adattatore che ho inserito deve ancora arrivarmi. Adesso posto il link dello splitter TRRS che mi è arrivato e che ho provato ma funziona solo il microfono e non le cuffie:
    https://www.amazon.it/MillSO-Adattatore-Tablet-Mobile-Cuffie/dp/B076WSNB8Y?th=1

In ogni modo quello che ha scritto Eva conferma la mia intuizione che cioè mi serve un convertitore CTIA - OMTP.

Grazie ancora e a presto

6. ccs_hello

ccs_hello UDOOer

7. stecolumna

stecolumna UDOOer

Dearest ccs_hello,
    what you have shown me is the theoretical scheme but in practice you always need a hardware adapter.
    Anyway thanks

[italiano]
    Carissimo ccs_hello,
    quello che mi hai indicato tu è lo schema teorico ma in pratica serve sempre un adattore hardware.
    Comunque grazie