Help Calibrating my 15.6 Touch Screen

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jerichodee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. jerichodee

jerichodee UDOOer

I just recieved my 15.6 3M 78-0006-1625-6 Rev B touch Panel and after running the touch screen calibration in Ubuntu 12.04 SD Image my Y and X axis are reversed. I been digging on how to fix this in the 99-calibration.conf file and can't get it to properly work after saving the configuration after logging off or rebooting.

I've followed the steps on connecting the LVDS screen and running the setenv command from delbas post and it still won't work properly. I'm getting display on the LCD just fine, it just every gesture is reversed.

Someone please assist.

Thanks,

Jerichodee

2. henriks

henriks New Member

i didn't get the touch screen to work properly until i attached a usb mouse, try that and then start calibration

3. jerichodee

jerichodee UDOOer

I can now get it configured correctly but I'm having 1 problem. Upon rebooting it doesn't seem to keep the configuration. Is the proper path for 99-calibration.cong under /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d or should it be under /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/ ? I've tried importing the settings in both files and rebooting and it won't stick. Is there any other calibration program I can use by a third party?

4. thomasation

thomasation New Member

Hello jerichodee,

I am using the 3M 78-0006-1625-6 Rev B touch Panel on 19" monitor. I am facing the same problem and I am not able to calibrate. How did you solve the problem?