How to install apk on UDOO

Discussion in 'Android' started by jimmnh, Oct 12, 2013.

1. htsauce

htsauce New Member

this would be great ,

is there a possibility of making an image from ones phone, and loading it , or copieing it "overthe top" the android files there? copy and replace sort o speak,
    idk i can do this with windows, and a few diffrent things ,
    would that work, or afert that process , would you need to reload the udoo part of it?on top,

if it gets to a bootable point, would it then work for

2. noellearndt

noellearndt New Member

where do you get trusted apk files? aptoide, apknite, apkmirror...?

3. rinree

rinree New Member

In model, Tasker setting up and perusing for a GPS bubble that, when the board enters it, starts up specific occasions (sensors, servos, and so on) on the Arduino side and dependent on that information advises Tasker to begin a Hangouts application "live" communicate or send a Twitter channel or start a Lapse It catch from an introduced OV5640. Or on the other hand, in another model, use Google Voice caught via AutoVoice to send orders to the Arduino side (sensors, servos, and so on) In that permitting UDOOers to coordinate business grade applications that individuals know, perceive and utilize day by day, to cooperate with react to and speak with the prospects on the Arduino side. best n64 emulator 2019

4. MelvinDobson

MelvinDobson New Member

5. Lewis Walker

Lewis Walker New Member

Hi guys, I've been looking for a way to install APKs on UDOO for a while now and I really liked Jimmnh's contribution.
    However, I accessed the shop you recommend and can't download any APKs... almost all the downloads give 404 errors...
    Luckily, I found the application I was looking for (in my case it was the Kodi app, specifically version 19.0 which is the latest version) I had a hard time finding it, but I finally found it at https://sharkapk.com.
    I take this opportunity to share with you this AppMarket, because I just know it but it looks very good and I saw that you can download old versions, if your Android is older than the current one or for any other reason. 100% recommendable.

Attached Files: