Choice of programming IDE

Discussion in 'Linux Ubuntu' started by Ugras, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Ugras

Ugras New Member

Dear All,
    I'm new to UDOO. I'm planning to buy a UDOO quad core in a couple of weeks mainly for developing experimental embedded machine vision and signal processing applications. But before that, I would like to know whether it is possible to use Eclipse IDE or Qt Creator or not for programming in C or C++ instead of Arduino's own programming IDE under Ubuntu or Debian. Additionally, does the board have a 2nd camera input?
    Best Regards,
    Ugras

2. Capstan

Capstan New Member

If you don't have any Arduino programming experience (just getting started myself) you have a long ways to go. Just get an ordinary Arduino board and program it from your PC. There are a number of IDE's available, some with debugging capability and if you are planning to do anything serious you definitely need that. I'm finding that attempting to use the vanilla Arduino IDE running in Linux on the Udoo itself is a very weak programming environment.

3. Ugras

Ugras New Member

Dear Capstan,
    I had some Arduino programming experince when I was asissting Bsc. EEE students. Apart from that, I prefer using Qt Creator and Eclipse for C/C++ programming in Linux - Win environments and MS Visual Studio for Windows targeted developments. For embedded development I generally prefer Keil uVision for ARM/8052 and MPLAB for PIC series. Actually my concern is Arduino's native programming language being slightly different than C / C++ and Java. In fact, it is easier and more solution oriented than them. I just want to know whether there exists IDEs and compilers/linkers that i can use with existing OpenCV or other computer vision libs or not for embedded computer vision apps.
    Regards...

4. ufechner

ufechner New Member

Hello,
    what I do not understand here:
    Why should you use the Arduino IDE for computer vision in the first place?

This does not make any sense.

The camara is not connected to the Arduino device on the UDOO, but to the dual- or quadcore, that is
    running Linux. And you cannot use the Arduino IDE to write Linux programs, anyway.

So you have to use QT Creator or something similar, and this works well.

The Arduino device on the UDOO is good for motor control, LED control, decoding encoder signals
    etc., but not for computer vision.

Best regards:

Uwe Fechner, TU Delft

5. Ugras

Ugras New Member

Dear Uwe Fechner,
    Thanks for your detailed answers. As I mentioned in my previous email, I mainly do the computer vision app development, in Ms Visual Studio and Qt Creator using C++ after testing the algorithms under MATLAB in Windows and Linux platforms respectively. So my desire was to port the code (the Linux based one) to the mobile robotic platform. I know that Arduino IDE does not target writing Linux programs, that's why I'm asking whether Qt Creator and available gnu C++ compilers would be suitable or not for the OS running on UDOO. But in fact you gave me the answer I want about the performance issue. I've been searching for several kits for embedded computer vision apps. UDOO was one of the candidates.
    Best Regards,
    Ugras Erdogan, Msc.EEE

6. rootScript

rootScript Member

The only Udoo related projects I have seen are Carmadillo & Carmadillo Mark II

http://www.udoo.org/carmadillo-udoo-android-controlled-rover-sneak-preview/

I think they managed to get the camera frame rate to be more acceptable in the Mark II

http://www.udoo.org/carmadillo-mark-ii/

I noticed a post on another site mentioning SimpleCV Python bindings, maybe that gives you something to Google.
    SimpleCV Object (White Ball) tracker - 15 lines of code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jihxqg3kr-g
    Maybe you can add another camera to the imx6 side using usb host

It would be cool if you posted back with the Udoo community any success you have with this.

Regards
    :eek:)
    Carlos

7. Ugras

Ugras New Member

Dear RootScript,
    Thanks for the links and info. I'll have a look at them.
    Best Regards,
    Ugras

8. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

I am aslo newto udoo. im purchased the board last week my application is also to do the image processing udoo board but dont know how to install Qt creator and OpenCV on this board no proper tutorial is present on internet. Please guide me . Thanking U in advance

9. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Try with this tuts: http://www.udoo.org/ProjectsAndTutorial ... lioID=1394

10. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

When i configure Qt5 according to tutorial it gives error :no space on device i had 8gb memory card only on my udoo board.
    Is there any procedure to configure this using 8gb memory card only or i just move to 16gb memory card.
    But udoo people sent 8gb card only.

11. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

cannot configure qt5 on my udoo board it shows errror

12. saidol

saidol New Member

can you please cut&paste here the error you get ?

13. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

Hai
    I had 16gb microsd memory card in that i made two partitions one is for booting ubuntu OS image (9gb) another ext3 partiion I extract the Ubuntu files system(6 gb). When i hit ./configure command in that i placed the tartget file system is on (/media/tanny) after some time i got this following error. Sorry for asking this one really iam a new bee for these things.

I extract the ubuntu filesystem in another partition on udoo sd card

Code:
    Determining architecture... ()
    g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -o arch.o arch.cpp
    g++  -o arch arch.o   
    { test -n "" && DESTDIR="" || DESTDIR=.; } && test $(gdb --version | sed -e 's,[^0-9][^0-9]*\([0-9]\)\.\([0-9]\).*,\1\2,;q') -gt 72 && gdb --nx --batch --quiet -ex 'set confirm off' -ex "save gdb-index $DESTDIR" -ex quit 'arch' && test -f arch.gdb-index && objcopy --add-section '.gdb_index=arch.gdb-index' --set-section-flags '.gdb_index=readonly' 'arch' 'arch' && rm -f arch.gdb-index || true
        Found architecture in binary
    CFG_HOST_ARCH="arm"
    CFG_HOST_CPUFEATURES=""
    System architecture: 'unknown'
    Host architecture: 'arm'
    C++11 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -std=c++0x -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o c++11.o c++11.cpp
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++: 1: /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
    make: *** [c++11.o] Error 2
    C++11 disabled.
    floatmath auto-detection... ()
    make: Warning: File `../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/math.h' has modification time 1.3e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o floatmath.o floatmath.cpp
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++: 1: /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
    make: *** [floatmath.o] Error 2
    floatmath disabled.
    sse2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -msse2 -g -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o sse2.o sse2.cpp
    make: *** [sse2.o] Error 2
    sse2 disabled.
    mtdev auto-detection... ()
    Project ERROR: mtdev development package not found
    make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
    mtdev disabled.
    DB2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o db2.o db2.cpp
    make: *** [db2.o] Error 2
    DB2 disabled.
    InterBase auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o ibase.o ibase.cpp
    make: *** [ibase.o] Error 2
    InterBase disabled.
    MySQL (thread-safe) auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o mysql.o ../mysql/mysql.cpp
    make: *** [mysql.o] Error 2
    MySQL (thread-safe) disabled.
    MySQL (thread-unsafe) auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o mysql.o mysql.cpp
    MySQL (thread-unsafe) disabled.
    OCI auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o oci.o oci.cpp
    make: *** [oci.o] Error 2
    OCI disabled.
    ODBC auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o odbc.o odbc.cpp
    make: *** [odbc.o] Error 2
    ODBC disabled.
    iODBC auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o iodbc.o iodbc.cpp
    make: *** [iodbc.o] Error 2
    iODBC disabled.
    PostgreSQL auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o psql.o psql.cpp
    make: *** [psql.o] Error 2
    PostgreSQL disabled.
    SQLite2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o sqlite2.o sqlite2.cpp
    make: *** [sqlite2.o] Error 2
    SQLite2 disabled.
    TDS auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o tds.o tds.cpp
    make: *** [tds.o] Error 2
    TDS disabled.
    POSIX iconv auto-detection... ()
    make: Warning: File `../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/iconv.h' has modification time 1.3e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o iconv.o iconv.cpp
    make: *** [iconv.o] Error 2
    POSIX iconv disabled.
    SUN libiconv auto-detection... ()
    make: Warning: File `../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/iconv.h' has modification time 1.3e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o gnu-libiconv.o ../gnu-libiconv/gnu-libiconv.cpp
    make: *** [gnu-libiconv.o] Error 2
    SUN libiconv disabled.
    GNU libiconv auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o gnu-libiconv.o gnu-libiconv.cpp
    GNU libiconv disabled.
    D-Bus auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o dbus.o dbus.cpp
    make: *** [dbus.o] Error 2
    D-Bus disabled.
    Glib auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o glib.o glib.cpp
    make: *** [glib.o] Error 2
    Glib disabled.
    ICU auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o icu.o icu.cpp
    make: *** [icu.o] Error 2
    ICU disabled.
    PulseAudio auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o pulseaudio.o pulseaudio.cpp
    make: *** [pulseaudio.o] Error 2
    PulseAudio disabled.
    OpenGL ES 2.x auto-detection... ()
    make: Warning: File `../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/GLES2/gl2.h' has modification time 1.4e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o opengles2.o opengles2.cpp
    make: *** [opengles2.o] Error 2
    OpenGL ES 2.x disabled.
    The OpenGL ES 2.0 functionality test failed!
     You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
     QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL_ES2, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL_ES2 and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2 in
     /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++.

14. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Tannyveer, please paste the code between the
    Code:

tags to avoid messy and too long pages. Thanks

15. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

Code:
    g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -o arch.o arch.cpp
    g++  -o arch arch.o   
    { test -n "" && DESTDIR="" || DESTDIR=.; } && test $(gdb --version | sed -e 's,[^0-9][^0-9]*\([0-9]\)\.\([0-9]\).*,\1\2,;q') -gt 72 && gdb --nx --batch --quiet -ex 'set confirm off' -ex "save gdb-index $DESTDIR" -ex quit 'arch' && test -f arch.gdb-index && objcopy --add-section '.gdb_index=arch.gdb-index' --set-section-flags '.gdb_index=readonly' 'arch' 'arch' && rm -f arch.gdb-index || true
    CFG_HOST_ARCH="arm"
    CFG_HOST_CPUFEATURES=""
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -std=c++0x -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o c++11.o c++11.cpp

16. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

Code:
    g++  -o arch arch.o   
    CFG_HOST_ARCH="arm"
    CFG_HOST_CPUFEATURES=""
    Code:
    C++11 disabled.
    floatmath auto-detection... ()
    make: Warning: File `../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/math.h' has modification time 1.3e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o floatmath.o floatmath.cpp
    make: *** [floatmath.o] Error 2
    Code:
    floatmath disabled.
    sse2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -msse2 -g -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o sse2.o sse2.cpp
    make: *** [sse2.o] Error 2
    Code:
    sse2 disabled.
    mtdev auto-detection... ()
    Project ERROR: mtdev development package not found
    make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
    Code:
    mtdev disabled.
    DB2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o db2.o db2.cpp
    make: *** [db2.o] Error 2
    Code:
    DB2 disabled.
    InterBase auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o ibase.o ibase.cpp
    make: *** [ibase.o] Error 2
    Code:
    InterBase disabled.
    MySQL (thread-safe) auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o mysql.o ../mysql/mysql.cpp
    Code:
    MySQL (thread-safe) disabled.
    MySQL (thread-unsafe) auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o mysql.o mysql.cpp
    Code:
    MySQL (thread-unsafe) disabled.
    OCI auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o oci.o oci.cpp
    make: *** [oci.o] Error 2
    Code:
    OCI disabled.
    ODBC auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o odbc.o odbc.cpp
    make: *** [odbc.o] Error 2
    Code:
    ODBC disabled.
    iODBC auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o iodbc.o iodbc.cpp
    make: *** [iodbc.o] Error 2
    Code:
    iODBC disabled.
    PostgreSQL auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o psql.o psql.cpp
    make: *** [psql.o] Error 2
    Code:
    PostgreSQL disabled.
    SQLite2 auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o sqlite2.o sqlite2.cpp
    make: *** [sqlite2.o] Error 2
    Code:
    SQLite2 disabled.
    TDS auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o tds.o tds.cpp
    make: *** [tds.o] Error 2
    Code:
    TDS disabled.
    POSIX iconv auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o iconv.o iconv.cpp
    make: *** [iconv.o] Error 2
    Code:
    POSIX iconv disabled.
    SUN libiconv auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o gnu-libiconv.o ../gnu-libiconv/gnu-libiconv.cpp
    Code:
    SUN libiconv disabled.
    GNU libiconv auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o gnu-libiconv.o gnu-libiconv.cpp
    Code:
    GNU libiconv disabled.
    D-Bus auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o dbus.o dbus.cpp
    make: *** [dbus.o] Error 2
    Code:
    D-Bus disabled.
    Glib auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o glib.o glib.cpp
    make: *** [glib.o] Error 2
    Code:
    Glib disabled.
    ICU auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o icu.o icu.cpp
    make: *** [icu.o] Error 2
    Code:
    ICU disabled.
    PulseAudio auto-detection... ()
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o pulseaudio.o pulseaudio.cpp
    make: *** [pulseaudio.o] Error 2
    Code:
    PulseAudio disabled.
    make: Warning: File `../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/GLES2/gl2.h' has modification time 1.4e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include -I../../../../../UDOO_FS_ubuntu-1204_v4.0/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o opengles2.o opengles2.cpp
    Code:
    OpenGL ES 2.x disabled.

17. Tannyveer

Tannyveer New Member

Code:
     Sorry delba
         The previous code i was posted is old one now just i post the new code please check it one thats also shows same error except that the file system is kept in /media/tanny (i.e File system is extracted in second partition of the udoo micro sd card and mounted point is /media/tanny) 
    make: Warning: File `opengles2.pro' has modification time 1.4e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/bin/qmake -nocache -spec /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ CONFIG+=\ cross_compile\ compile_examples CONFIG+=android_app CONFIG-=debug_and_release\ app_bundle\ lib_bundle LIBS*= LIBS+= INCLUDEPATH*= QMAKE_CXXFLAGS*= QMAKE_CXXFLAGS+= QT_BUILD_TREE=/home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase -o Makefile opengles2.pro
    make: Warning: File `opengles2.pro' has modification time 1.4e+09 s in the future
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/bin/qmake -nocache -spec /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ CONFIG+=\ cross_compile\ compile_examples CONFIG+=android_app CONFIG-=debug_and_release\ app_bundle\ lib_bundle LIBS*= LIBS+= INCLUDEPATH*= QMAKE_CXXFLAGS*= QMAKE_CXXFLAGS+= QT_BUILD_TREE=/home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/qt5/qtbase -o Makefile opengles2.pro
    /home/ubuntu/Qt5_build/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -Wall -W -fPIE  -I../../../mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -I. -I/media/tanny/usr/include -I/media/tanny/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi -o opengles2.o opengles2.cpp
    OpenGL ES 2.x disabled.
    Code: