Who's gonna be first?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mkopack, Sep 29, 2013.

1. mkopack

mkopack Member

So.... Since the first ones went out on Thursday, I'd assume there will be at least a couple folks receiving units tomorrow (Monday)....

Hopefully we'll see somebody post their receipt of their unit here, along with some review info...

2. firehopper

firehopper Member

yes please. Post unboxing videos and stuff on youtube!

3. Mozer

Mozer New Member

Hmm I hope I get mine this week aswell,, dunno how long it will take to get it in the EU :)

Also, unboxing videos ftw! XD

4. firehopper

firehopper Member

I would assume people have tracking numbers.. if so say something! :) dont have to share the numbers.. just let us know you have em and they are movin towards you :)

5. mkopack

mkopack Member

Knowing my luck, my Quad will ship out this Thursday and arrive while I'm stuck out of town in Virginia the week after...

6. htsauce

htsauce New Member

I ordered mine last night, have yet to recive a tracking number, but have confirmation numbers so far,

I will deffnatly make a unboxing video with walkthrough of its glory,
    Any one get theres yet, i cant weaght, even tho im shure it will be a month before i can think of getting it

7. jimmnh

jimmnh New Member

No one has received theirs yet?

8. mkopack

mkopack Member

Apparently not yet (which I find surprising.) I keep checking on youtube for unboxing videos, but none so far. If the first batch went out on Thursday, I would have thought at least SOME people would have gotten them by now... Guess we just have to wait and be patient.

9. jimmnh

jimmnh New Member

Four humorous theories. (1) They "fell off the back of a truck" and are now being sold in an alley (2) They were taken to NSA headquarters for "adjustments" and no-one can confirm or deny this (3) A gang of cats got the first batch so they can corner the new fully automated MEOWDoo market. (4) Noone remembers what a street sign looks like and deliveries are stalled with Federal GPS shutdown.

10. Mozer

Mozer New Member

nope still waiting :(

11. htsauce

htsauce New Member

So when can we stary seein shipping confermations and projected etd dates , just says pending ............., plan on useing it for my capstone, im sure it will take a while to get to the us, but i just want a time to look forward to, apart from i had it shiped to my work, soooo yeah........... Whens this beast comeing?,

Fell off a truck still pops up on ebay, haha, are they still in full production phase, are they assembeled in houce or sub contracted, idk i just want mine and gettin buggy bout it, and i just oedered it last weekend ha

12. mkopack

mkopack Member

Well, this would explain why we haven't seen them yet...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/435 ... oard/posts

Sounds like they're shipping out from China, and there was some sort of delay initially with the batch of 190 Duals which has been resolved. 200 Quads went out yesterday as well. However, those numbers are only barely enough to cover the "Early Bird" groups in the Kickstarter...

So... we all will be waiting a bit still... I figure with 4700 kickstarters, it's probably going to take at least until the end of the month to get those all built and shipped out before they get to the "preorder" people.

Hang in there gang, no wrist slitting!

13. Mozer

Mozer New Member

yeah I was hoping they had more done at this point, to bad just have to be patient!

14. pko

pko New Member

The update did not actually say they are shipping out of China. If they are, I would expect bigger trouble as most of China normally shutdown for their week long National Day holiday (Oct 1 to Oct 7). This is the time of the year (and just before) that I avoid buying anything from China.

From Seco's info page, they may have their manufacturing plant in Italy. It may be coming from there. Please check the postal information on the box where they arrived. I am interest to see where if not in China.

15. mkopack

mkopack Member

True, I just assumed China, but Italy is quite possible as well...

16. chuckjaxfl

chuckjaxfl New Member

I have a tracking number. Delivery expected on 10/11/13.

17. Illuminati

Illuminati New Member

Interesting - can you please tell how did you get it? Does UDOO team send it?

18. mkopack

mkopack Member

Sweet!!

Yeah there was a post to the Kickstarter group today saying another 900 units went out the door (in addition to the first 390). They also expect to ship all the Kickstarter units before the end of the month.

So us Kickstarter folks should be seeing them appear shortly. You "pre-order" folks will have to wait a little longer but hopefully not too much so.

19. chuckjaxfl

chuckjaxfl New Member

email: Your SECO USA Inc. Order #BackerID3701 has shipped

Dear ChuckJaxFL,

Your SECO USA Inc. Order #BackerID3701 has shipped via USPS First Class Mail
    Please note it may take some time for the status of your shipment to correctly display online.

Thanks for your business,
    SECO USA Inc.

20. mkopack

mkopack Member

Awesome, but do yourself a favor and XXX out the tracking #. You don't need some whacko intercepting the shipment... NEVER post tracking #'s!