Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for Udoo quad corrupt File

Discussion in 'Android' started by avio72, Jul 3, 2014.

1. avio72

avio72 New Member

Hello, I have a problem with the version of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean to be used with the Quad Udoo. Once downloaded you can not unzip it using WinRar program which one you recommend 7zip. it is reported that the corrupt file and in the first case, while in the second addiritura are told that the disk has enough space, I used an external HD clean. I did run it to friends and they got the same result. what should I do?

2. mikelangeloz

mikelangeloz Member

First, check that you have enough space in your C: drive to unzip it, even if you are extracting it to External Hard drive.
    Then check the MD5 checksum to see if it corresponds. Let me know

3. mjdousti

mjdousti New Member

The zip file uploaded to SourceForge is corrupted. Try to use Mirror EU instead.

4. avio72

avio72 New Member

thank you for the suggestions, as I told a friend I had control of the encoding and MD5 matched ...

As for the memory in my HD was no space for safety was formatting external HD in NTFS doubt that depended on a FAT32 shaping. saw that it was empty.

5. dcschelt

dcschelt New Member

The quad Android image is corrupt for me too. Decompressing the zip file on my OSX from the GUI results in a .zip.cpgz loop, and attempting to decompress from the command line outputs: http://pastebin.com/vF2MEmCy

I'm experiencing the same issue with the Debian zipped images too.

6. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

7. terraceaudio

terraceaudio New Member

I just tried downloading this file, from EU mirror, and sourceforge. Both times I get the same zip/cpgz loop.

**EDIT: 12:10AM PST, downloaded from EU mirror, extracted just fine on Ubuntu 14.04. I am not sure if this was a Mac related issue, or if these have now been re-re-uploaded.

Cheers,