dual touch not work

Discussion in 'Android' started by tensian, Jun 11, 2014.

1. tensian

tensian New Member

hello
    I am working with android v2.2 with LCD 15.6 "Touch Screen
    but the dual touch does not work
    I have to setup something?
    regards

2. tensian

tensian New Member

anyone?

3. tensian

tensian New Member

Does the dual touch working on Android for somebody?

4. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

I'll try and let you know.

5. fabio978

fabio978 Member

It works on my 7" - Android 4.3

6. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

I confirm that the dual touch works in my 7" - Android 4.3

7. Androo

Androo New Member

The Android 4.3 build with kernel 3.0.35-sv50 does not support HID-Multitouch devices as I found out yesterday when I tried to connect an iiyama ProLite T2452MTS 23.6" touch screen to my brand new UDOO Quad. I have found out from the screen vendoor, however, that kernel 3.2 supports HID-multitouch devices such as this iiyama touch screen. When can we expect to see a kernel update which will support HID-multitouch OR is it possible that you can add the HID-multitouch driver from kernel 3.2 into your next build?

There are clear advantages to the UDOO-Android user community from making this update, as that would open up a whole new door to being able to use a vast array of multitouch devices and screens with the UDOO board and may even inspire more people to buy it... Clearly having an Android compatible board it would make sense to include as many touch screen device drivers as possible as early as possble since Android is primarily designed to be used with such touch screen technology... If the touch screen compatibility remains limited so might the sales of the UDOO board with respect to those who wish to use it with Android OS...

Please could you indicate when we can expect to see such HID-multitouch support available in the UDOO-Android build? Even a BETA test version or a user-installable patch would be something of a 'gesture of good will' to us UDOO-Android users. :)