Latest Android Sources?

Discussion in 'Android' started by udoid, Jul 28, 2014.

1. udoid

udoid New Member

Hi,

Just wondering if the latest Android sources could be uploaded? Going by the SHA-1 code that's on the website and the name of the Zip file, the sources currently available are 4.3 version 2.0 whereas the Android images are at version 4.3 version 2.0.2.

Many thanks.

2. idorel77

idorel77 Member

i don't now why is so hard to upload the last sourses , or respond somebody......

I think is not exist support from official of this forum/site, or maibe is 2 -3 people on udoo company and don't have time for support :(

I like the board but without support this is just a toy.

3. udoid

udoid New Member

Give them time. Maybe they are not a big organisation and I'm sure they have many issues to deal with as well. The people at Udoo have usually always responded. Just a little patience, that's all. :)

4. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

idorel77, don't worry we're going to upload the new Android sources in a couple of weeks, just be patience ;)

5. ekirei

ekirei Administrator

all changes made in the version after 2.0 are post-compile changes. For example the root access with SuperSU was installed following a guide by eric in this forum (android-rooted-t1294.html), and there was some fix to the partition table.

The only changes to the source was minor changes in the code of the app for the calibration of the lvds 15" for few people found problems. Let me know if you need it fast, otherwise please be patient we publish it asap.